What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Thu - Broncos 22-20 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 9: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
It went f**king forwards you f**king merkin

If you can’t see that the you should gouge your f**king eyes out with a knitting needle and give them to someone who isn’t a pathetic blind piece of scum

It went backwards

Lebbo73

Bench

If you can’t see that the you should gouge your f**king eyes out with a knitting needle and give them to someone who isn’t a pathetic blind piece of scum
Another idiot

Saxon

Bench

I can't believe I agree with Skeep.
It was forward. The rules are clear that forward or backward is relative to the contact with the player (not to the observer in the stand or the lines on the ground).
Thus a long spiral pass can go backwards out of the hands of a running player but forward over the ground and be correctly ruled as a legal pass. In this case the ball went forward off the hands of the player, but since the player was moving backwards overall momentum carried the ball backwards over the ground. Knock on every day of the week.

I can't believe I agree with Skeep about something. I feel so dirty.

skeepe

Immortal
It was forward. The rules are clear that forward or backward is relative to the contact with the player (not to the observer in the stand or the lines on the ground).
Thus a long spiral pass can go backwards out of the hands of a running player but forward over the ground and be correctly ruled as a legal pass. In this case the ball went forward off the hands of the player, but since the player was moving backwards overall momentum carried the ball backwards over the ground. Knock on every day of the week.

That’s the feeling of knowing you’re right, my friend.

skeepe

Immortal

Totally a knock on....Totally.

The difference in common sense between this shithole and the NRL subreddit is something to behold. LU doesn't mind shitting on the brain dead commentators when it suits them but don't mind agreeing when it comes to this.

Shameless mother f**kers lmao.
Looks like a textbook knock on to me

Lebbo73

Bench

Are you trying to rewrite the rules?

Latest posts