What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Top 8

Why the f**k do people still think we're a hope of making the 8?

Our halves are f**king horrible, especially Austin who after Catwright is the worst defender in the comp.

Our props are either fat and ineffective or just ineffective.

Two out of three of our best players are our wingers, one of whom is out injured for 2 months.

Our other best player is coming back from an ACL injury.

The team has 3 brainncells between them.

And did I our mention our coach is a total f**king spanner?

@AlwaysGreen Question - were you a Dragons' fan in a former life? Just curious..

Of those outside the 8 currently I'd suggest Raiders and Tigers are the only shout here. Especially with Hodgson back, granted you've lost Rapana..

Of who would potentially drop out of the 8 from the current... would say none at the moment put Post-Origin/injuries etc to key playmakers etc ... you never know who might fall out of the tree..

TheFrog

Coach
The only team I give any chance of making the 8 who are currently outside it are the Raiders now that Hodgson is back
He's coming back from an ACL at 28. It takes ages to regain confidence after a knee reconstruction. The Raiders have a very tough draw. I'm prepared to write them off.

kneegrow

Juniors
Agreed.

Who’d ever wants Farah back.

Didn’t Farah and Marshall have a falling out? This is going to be interesting.

Well considering we don’t have an 80 min dummy half...and haven’t for the entire season it makes sense

Played pretty good for Souths in his last 2 games for them

Lambretta

First Grade
Why the f**k do people still think we're a hope of making the 8?

Our halves are f**king horrible, especially Austin who after Catwright is the worst defender in the comp.

Our props are either fat and ineffective or just ineffective.

Two out of three of our best players are our wingers, one of whom is out injured for 2 months.

Our other best player is coming back from an ACL injury.

The team has 3 brainncells between them.

And did I our mention our coach is a total f**king spanner?

Words of wisdom
The 21st Century Nostradamus

Oh yeah baby - the Raiders are back!

Lambretta

First Grade
He's coming back from an ACL at 28. It takes ages to regain confidence after a knee reconstruction. The Raiders have a very tough draw. I'm prepared to write them off.

By ages you mean about 3 minutes right?

Hodgson was a fans wet dream today
He was brilliant. Totally controlled the game

Vic Mackey

Referee
Down to 9 teams...

With one of Raiders, Broncos or Sharks just missing.

Raiders need to play the Tigers every week for the next 9 weeks to make it, unfortunately they don’t

Top 8 is set. Hard to believe so far out from the end of the year however it is

Life's Good

Coach
Other than who finishes where in the 8 the teams there now are set.
Too big a task for the Raiders with their draw & slow start whilst the Tigers lack the players to go on a run.

typicalfan

Coach
Raiders play Sharks and Broncos in their next 5 games so while it’s a tough draw they play the teams they need to displace that makes them effectively both 4 point games. If Raiders win both of those games then they will look a lot closer to taking a spot.

Latest posts