What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 WCC - Fri - Storm 38-4 Rhinos @ AAMI

WCC: Storm v Rhinos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Wally ‘Well looking at the score line it’s hard to imagine in the top half, propbably 7th or 8th’[/QUOTE]

Oh

My

God.

Enough Ch 9. Just stop it

King hit

Coach
I still remember Wally’s classic back in 2012 when he said it was good for teams to be losing because it gets them motivated. Joey (I think) responded with something like ‘um I don’t think anyone likes being behind Wally’. It got followed by laughter.

carcharias

Immortal
Wally ‘Well looking at the score line it’s hard to imagine in the top half, propbably 7th or 8th’

Oh

My

God.

Enough Ch 9. Just stop it[/QUOTE]

And they sacked vautin

Wasn’t it great to hear experts like that Wally Lockyer and Gould again.

Seriously ...bring back Graeme Hughes .

axl rose

Bench
-darren-lockyer-has-hair-now-fyi_vkl05fbtf5fe1x5cj8o8ogi2v.jpg

Knight76

Juniors
Wally ‘Well looking at the score line it’s hard to imagine in the top half, propbably 7th or 8th’

Oh

My

God.

Enough Ch 9. Just stop it[/QUOTE]

Not like Fox doesn't have their share, Blocker comes up with some pretty stupid stuff fairly often.

blaza88z

Coach
Storm "the best crowd in the NRL" lol please... One bad season half of them would be back watching AFL

Too true, half of their fans I put in the same basket of a few Canberra fans I know.. who wouldn't give a shit about Canberra if they weren't raised during the period when Canberra had that unbelievable side

Pedge1971

First Grade
Can bash them all we like but Brodie Croft is the real deal and unless the 1 or 9 gets injured long term they are top 3 easy.

Latest posts