What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 - what needs to change

YTSharks

Juniors
YEp The only 2 players in the side I can see stepping up is Ramien & Nikora. Everybody else 2-3 years away. At best. Lume Lume MAY do something, but he doesnt appear to have that inate fijian beat every tackle kinda mentality
I think Katoa might kick on. F..k me he can beat a tackle

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Dugan will probably be awesome for us
Dragons are f**king rubbish
Just like Prior
Just like pricey
Poor old Frizz must be f**king spewin he left
He would've been in the run on side for the GF.
no player likes getting the wooden spoon. he came to a club that will never get the spoon, great timing frizz!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
no player likes getting the wooden spoon. he came to a club that will never get the spoon, great timing frizz!

He also went to a club that had a chance to make the finals, but blew their chance by losing to the possibly one of the worst teams of the season like the chokers they are.

Sit down son.

SadShark

Bench
Your sweet little mouth that comes in here & shoots off, makes my pee pee hard.

Why don't ya come sit on Ol' Uncle Sad's knee & tell him all about it you derty little hussy?

Do you count your team as having 15, or 16, premierships?
Because if you choose 16 you have to take the 3 wooden spoons the Steelers earned.
If you choose 15 then you admit that your team is equal with our team, in premierships, on one apiece.

Last edited: