What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Women's Origin - NSW 16-10 QLD @ North Sydney

Women's Origin: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Why is Gould commentating?

Bloke never played Origin, doesn't know the players, all round ignorant and patronising.

Generalzod

Immortal
It is no longer a novelty.

Representative Women's Rugby League rarely fails to deliver. The players absolutely throw themselves into the contest and tonight is no different.

This standard will not be replicated in a club comp, but it still augers well for the future of the game.
Mate I used to watch the Sharks women’s team play the girls played just as tough as the men awesome stuff I don’t understand why the NRL didn’t grant the Sharkies a licence wankers

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I used to watch the Wide Bay (Bundaberg) women's comp a few years back.

The biggest difference is the goalkicking. The Bundy girls would miss from in front more times than not.

Ball movement and security is also chalk and cheese.

T-Boon

Coach
Bloke never played Origin, doesn't know the players, all round ignorant and patronising.

Add to that he is the power broker at a club that couldn't be bothered putting in a bid for a womens NRL team when the code needed a club out there to support it.

ironhorse

Juniors
Cracking game, more entertaining than many of the nrl ive watched this season . Also skill level is top notch, I admit after watching the womens afl i wasnt expecting much as that was deplorable in skill.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Nothing manufactured about it, genuine players unlike the aflw buying athletes to bolster numbers. The quality is very encouraging to see.
The difference in the closeness to the men's game between WARL and AFLW is ridiculous.

AFLW is light years behind their male counterparts - if that's possible.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Cracking game, more entertaining than many of the nrl ive watched this season . Also skill level is top notch, I admit after watching the womens afl i wasnt expecting much as that was deplorable in skill.

This isn't a publicity stunt. Actual players with a respect for posession.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Wha?

Meninga was an Origin legend who captained his state, played in the first game, multiple wins, series, tries, goals and on and on.

No wonder we started winning when he started coaching.
Smith, Lockyer, Slater, Thurston and Cronk were garbage before meningas wisdom?

Generalzod

Immortal
Wha?

Meninga was an Origin legend who captained his state, played in the first game, multiple wins, series, tries, goals and on and on.

No wonder we started winning when he started coaching.
Mate you’ve been out in the desert for far to long reality check anyone can coach the team he had.

Latest posts