What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

mxlegend99

Referee
Mate stop being a bitter ex. You go what you wanted, Hook was punted. Give the bloke credit for the good things he did for this club & move on with life.
Bitter? Im f**king happy.

Youre the one that has turned into a complete trackhead having a tantrum. Not one f**king word in there had anything to do with Hook or bagging him.

Now you can go back on ignore and I'll stop clicking show hidden content.

MrBlack

Juniors
I think it's also hard to compare as the club was in different stages of development.

We can compare to the Knights though. When we played off for the wooden spoon a few years back we were both rebuilding a young roster. In fact our roster was younger than theirs.

Today the Knights have done a good job to finish, at best, mid table. We are a genuine chance at a premiership.

Who takes the credit for that????

We are not Bulldogs, Manly, Parra fans who would swap for our predicament in a heart beat.

OldPanther

Coach
We can compare to the Knights though. When we played off for the wooden spoon a few years back we were both rebuilding a young roster. In fact our roster was younger than theirs.

Today the Knights have done a good job to finish, at best, mid table. We are a genuine chance at a premiership.

Who takes the credit for that????

We are not Bulldogs, Manly, Parra fans who would swap for our predicament in a heart beat.

I think you're 100% on point. We have done the best rebuild I can remember in the game.

MrBlack

Juniors
I think you're 100% on point. We have done the best rebuild I can remember in the game.

Most rebuilds are centered on a single premiership.

Ours has the feel of longer term success. Financially and performances on field.

We should not underplay the contributions that coaches like Barrett, Ciraldo, Brennan, Cleary as well as people like Brandy. Griffin has played his part as well, he at least had the balls to make junior players step up into first grade. We just need something different going foward

MrBlack

Juniors
Not sure if anyone noticed Cecchin and another ref at our training this week.

This is the first time we have had refs at training for a long time. Hook would not allow them.

We are currently 2nd for penalties conceded so hopefully this will improve.

Would be an interesting statistic, if we could find it. But I imagine we concede more tries on the back of conceding penalties than any other team in the comp.

OldPanther

Coach

This is the first time we have had refs at training for a long time. Hook would not allow them.

Haven't seen any pics yet. Pretty moronic if that's true about Griffin. No wonder we're the most penalised team.

betcats

Referee

Waiting for Martie and the frog to explain how this is great coaching by hook.