What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 14

zombie jesus

Staff member
Roethlisbergr is making the throws - the problem is that the receiving core are dropping simple catches.
Yeah, they haven't been catching, but his deep balls have generally been terrible since he came back, only Haskins had worse deep ball accuracy last I read.

+

No run game and the LG went down with a pec, then his replacement with the same injury.

The whole situation just makes them one dimensional and easy pickings.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Abram cant cover his own f**king shadow, and he's certainly overated based on what we hear... but i dont think you could critic him on his physicality. That's about the only redeeming quality to him at this point

I don't think he's nearly physical enough to do anything, tbh.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah, they haven't been catching, but his deep balls have generally been terrible since he came back, only Haskins had worse deep ball accuracy last I read.

+

No run game and the LG went down with a pec, then his replacement with the same injury.

The whole situation just makes them one dimensional and easy pickings.

Yeah, he isn't the player he used to be - that's for sure.

But it's sad to see him make the right reads, only to see his team mates let him down.

nick87

Coach
I don't think he's nearly physical enough to do anything, tbh.
I guess it maybe flashy physicality, I dont watch raiders games closely enough to know how he gets off blocks in the run game and other components of it. But i see on red zone that when he hits someone, he really lays some wood.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I guess it maybe flashy physicality, I dont watch raiders games closely enough to know how he gets off blocks in the run game and other components of it. But i see on red zone that when he hits someone, he really lays some wood.

You're right - he CAN hit hard.

But he is too inconsistent for mine; he is too slow to play a coverage role, so he needs to use his aggression as his biggest weapon.

But I find he often makes a bad read, and then tries to put a massive hit on to compensate for it.

He isn't really our biggest issue - our linebackers, and cornerbacks, are trash.

Our d-line is young, and has potential.

But this Raiders defence is absolite garbage at the moment.

I long for the days of Charles Woodson, Nnamdi Azimuths, etc. - our offence was awful, but at least we competed without the ball.

Frederick

Staff member
Is it too late for the Steelers to enter into the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes??

Ravens v Browns currently 42 all with 1 min 4 secs left in the 4th quarter. Ravens to receive from the kick off. The defence hasn't been bad, its just the offence and the o-lines for both teams have been that good.

jaseg

Juniors
Browns defense has been pretty bad imo...

For all the noise the commentators were making in the second half about Ravens DBs going down, the Browns came into this game with their entire starting secondary out. It showed on the rare occasions the Ravens threw it. Dunno why they did most of the time... Browns couldn't stop the run at all.

Browns defense has been pretty bad imo...

For all the noise the commentators were making in the second half about Ravens DBs going down, the Browns came into this game with their entire starting secondary out. It showed on the rare occasions the Ravens threw it. Dunno why they did most of the time... Browns couldn't stop the run at all.

In the first half the Ravens rarely threw the ball, it was nearly all runs. It only changed when Jackson went off the field for treatment. The Ravens are mostly a run first team.

Latest posts