What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sat - Melbourne 18-25 Cronulla @ AAMI

Round 10: Melbourne v Cronulla

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SharkShocked

Bench
A fan of one of the least successful clubs in history preaching about finals.

Ah yes that old chestnut. Creativity is clearly a strongpoint

If anyone would be aware of the stigma of reputations it would indeed be those who suffer the mockery.

Hence yes I’m well aware of which games matter.

Thankyou for confirming my point.

mongoose

Coach
Sharks are the real deal this year. They finally beat us lol. They just look very well coached and like they won't drop any games they are expected to win.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I've been one of the folks envious of Cronulla's 'soft' draw - it's fact - they only play 'the favourites'; Penrith, Broncos, Roosters, and Melbourne, once. It's allowed them to build really good momentum. In any case, the draw is designed for TV ratings - it's not at all Cronulla's fault.

They are fit AF, well coached, and full of belief and trust. They'd still finish top 8 if they played all of the above twice, and be dangerous in the finals anyway.

I'm going to throw some coin on them being minor premiers.

Munky

Coach
Well it ever get brought up Munster and Grant lack attention to detail?

Grant wasn't even looking when he through the leg and gave away a very silly penalty to give territory for the drop goal.

Munster did two nothing kicks that gave away six tackle sets.

Cam Smith and Cronk would never accept that sort of shit.

Well it ever get brought up Munster and Grant lack attention to detail?

Grant wasn't even looking when he through the leg and gave away a very silly penalty to give territory for the drop goal.

Munster did two nothing kicks that gave away six tackle sets.

Cam Smith and Cronk would never accept that sort of shit.
All game Ennis was going on and on about munster getting ready to inject himself, 1 pass was the only thing of note he did

Saxon

Bench
I got to say Grant spoke like a true sportsman when speaking to fox he said he let the team down…
I suspect Grant's logic was that if you give the refs a gobful you'll get a heavier charge and a suspension; the NRL being vindictive merkins and not liking being shown up.