What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sat - Wests Tigers 14-20 Newcastle @ Tamworth

Round 10: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I don’t like that call. Naden was always competing for the ball, what was he supposed to do? Armstrong jumped into him once he already had position.

Munky

Coach
What in modern sports nutrition and conditioning is causing all these hamstring injuries?

Reactions: Vee
These wet conditions are terrible for any player returning from any sort of leg injury. Ground becomes heavier and boggy under surface therefore making the muscle mechanisms work harder than normal, it’s no wonder something gives - usually hamstrings.

Apey

Staff member
Enjoy our attack in the 20 guys.

That trip before was nasty.

Apey

Staff member
I hate how long refs take to call held in that situation. If he'd called held, Tigers would have had another play.

Nealo 12

Bench
Take Nadens head off and put on a Pumpkin , wet weather and he goes down the blind and nek minute

Nealo 12

Bench
Tell me again how much Newcastle paid for a GF winning half/player... and now tell me where he is ?

Apey

Staff member
I know this is a 3pm Saturday game between two teams nobody cares about, but that trip should be a sin bin every week.