What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Thu - Dolphins 30-24 Manly @ Suncorp

Round 10: Dolphins v Manly

• Dolphins

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
When's the last time Tommy T looked elite - truly elite - for more than a game or two?

I'm really struggling to remember. Maybe that's just my bad memory, but it just feels like he's done. Even uninjured, he looks barely interested. There's no intensity, no desire.

Maybe he's like Dane Gagai and ends up continuing to deliver at Origin while being just serviceable at club level, but failing that I really don't think NSW are missing out on much with him not there.

When's the last time Tommy T looked elite - truly elite - for more than a game or two?

I'm really struggling to remember. Maybe that's just my bad memory, but it just feels like he's done. Even uninjured, he looks barely interested. There's no intensity, no desire.

Maybe he's like Dane Gagai and ends up continuing to deliver at Origin while being just serviceable at club level, but failing that I really don't think NSW are missing out on much with him not there.

2021 season he killed it, he was holding back abit this season it seemed, probably fearing injury.

Fangs

Coach
Turbo will be alright.

No origin this year. He can do a 2023 Ponga. Doesn't even need Ponga's level of impact just involvement. My preseason prediction was that he would make it to 20+ games this year.

This Year?

Immortal
One of the better performances I've seen from the LU Manly fans.
It made me think long and hard of how I can improve my game.

ALX25

Bench
Went to the game last night.

Manly went to sleep before half time. Some really poor decision making.

But who had the biggest dive of the night - Herbie or Turbo?

Credit to Trai Fuller. Just kept competing every play and deserves to play NRL each week.

Latest posts