What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R12 Sat - South Sydney 42-26 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 12: South Sydney v Parramatta

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
This just needs some bait laid by bunniesman and a few posts from the other prominent Souths fans from around 2014 and this could have been the gameday thread of 2024.
The Eels fans plus the entourage of Penrith/Tigers/Manly fans will definitely bring their A game.

Bazal

Post Whore
This just needs some bait laid by bunniesman and a few posts from the other prominent Souths fans from around 2014 and this could have been the gameday thread of 2024.
The Eels fans plus the entourage of Penrith/Tigers/Manly fans will definitely bring their A game.

I think there will be a lot of cope from Parra fans.

Not me though, I'll be injecting straight up ammonia into my retinas instead.

Valheru

Coach
1. Latrell Mitchell
6. Jack Wighton
7. Cody Walker

We're going full wacky now. This will be fun. We'll either win by 30 or lose by 30.
Should have been done 8 weeks ago

Jack is clearly the best half at your club

speedster

Juniors
1. Latrell Mitchell
6. Jack Wighton
7. Cody Walker

We're going full wacky now. This will be fun. We'll either win by 30 or lose by 30.
The Wayne effect will see us find form this week. Cody has been playing a hybrid 6 and 7 game as it is so pushing Jack in closer next to him will help get Jack more quality ball to run it but also get some big kicks in. Latrell did some kicking as well in general play last week (hallelujah).

Souths to win - 29-28.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Really hard game to pick, both teams are pretty awful but it feels like Souths are closer to a win than Eels.

Vic Mackey

Referee
this game will be entertaining for all the wrong reasons

thought souths were a bit unlucky last week, eels well they're just horrible

souths by 14

mave

Coach
Looking forward to loling at Barrett and Latrell.
Only problem really is that one of them will be a winner.

MRN

Juniors
Haven't really seen the previous two games but now that I'm seated, I'm wondering if this game is worth it. I feel there's a chance of losing IQ and/or hair follicles watching this one.

And now ladies and gentlemen the match you’ve all been waiting for

In the green corner we have the fearsome toothless orange & meth drinking inbreds

‘With a record of 1- 9

FIGHTING …..OUT OF SOUF SINNEY

YOUR SOUFF SINNEY RABBLETOES

and in the blue and gold corner fresh off a sacking of an old bald useless merkin and replaced by a handsome but equally useless merkin

With a hard fought record of 3-8

‘FIGHTING OUT CHURCH ST MALL WHERE METH CAN BE PURCHASED FREELYYYYYYYYYY

YOUR USELESS PARRAMATTITUDE EELS

and I’m done

GongPanther

Referee
And now ladies and gentlemen the match you’ve all been waiting for

In the green corner we have the fearsome toothless orange & meth drinking inbreds

‘With a record of 1- 9

FIGHTING …..OUT OF SOUF SINNEY

YOUR SOUFF SINNEY RABBLETOES

and in the blue and gold corner fresh off a sacking of an old bald useless merkin and replaced by a handsome but equally useless merkin

With a hard fought record of 3-8

‘FIGHTING OUT CHURCH ST MALL WHERE METH CAN BE PURCHASED FREELYYYYYYYYYY

YOUR USELESS PARRAMATTITUDE EELS

and I’m done
LOL!