What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R2 Sun - Manly 21-14 Sydney @ 4 Pines

Round 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Roosters historically suck at discipline and possession, and get results - a fact you LU geese are proud of and spew constantly.

You sucked, and lost to a team that sucks bad who sucked slightly less on the day.
Today was particularly bad

And they still nearly got the result, 3 tries each despite the 7 point margin.

Valheru

Coach
That's been your issue for a few years now though
As I said previous post, today was particularly bad. Last week was way better

Start of the 2nd half was ultimately the issue. Get in a grind there and they probably win but they held in well defensively.

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
Roosters lack game sense. Time and again they defend 3 or 4 sets in a row and when they finally get the ball back they go for the low percentage flashy play and turn it over again. Constantly shooting themselves in the foot.

Valheru

Coach
Meh, completion rates on par. Rooster 72% Sea Eagle 71%.

Nearly ain’t two competition points brudda.
I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here?

You're stat is wrong. It is what NRL app says but errors were 19-13 and manly had more sets (59:41 possession ratio) so no idea how they get that figure.

Penalties inclusive of restarts was 13-6.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here?

You're stat is wrong. It is what NRL app says but errors were 19-13 and manly had more sets (59:41 possession ratio) so no idea how they get that figure.

Penalties inclusive of restarts was 13-6.
IMG_0327.png
Anyone using nrl.com for stats is a stupid geezer