What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2106 R13 vs Roosters

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Sunday 5th June, Allianz 4pm

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Sauaso Sue
15. Matt Ballin
16. Tim Grant
17. Dene Halatau
18. Kyle Lovett
19. JJ Felise .

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Roosters

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Mitchell Aubusson
4. Dale Copley
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Ryan Matterson
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend
10. Dylan Napa
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Aidan Guerra
13. Sio Siua Taukeiaho

Interchange:
14. Isaac Liu
15. Sam Moa
16. Kane Evans
17. Connor Watson
18. Eloni Vunakece

Clifferd

Coach
If we aren't switched on their forwards can crush us. I'd swap Felise for Halatau otherwise that's probably our strongest possible team

Tiger05

First Grade
We have a pretty good team there. Can the players perform to their ability. If so I think we can win this game against a very good Roosters team.

If we win I think we will have turned the corner but let's wait and see if we turn up. I reckon the Roosters will play well for sure.

macnaz

Staff member
WOW!!! Something magic is happening at Weststigers town :)
A side picked without BS and bias toward favorites :)
3 cheers JT .

Tigerted

Juniors
Swap Felise for deano & rankin for Moses.

A good side on paper but the regrettable fact is that the chooks own us.

However if we win this & it's a big if then all of a sudden the finals r not out of the question when u look @ our reasonable draw.We only have 2 games remaining that r played outside of Sydney the storm & warriors of which the latter is very winnable.

magpie guy

Juniors
Looks like the strongest side we can field this season. I would have Halatau and Lovett drop off the bench and wouldn't mind seeing Rankin in for Moses. However, it is pretty hard to drop Moses after he kicked the winning field goal last week even if the rest of his game was mostly poor.

Love that we have Tedesco back and a very strong left edge in JAC, Simona, Lawrence. Brooks. I really hope that Brooks sees more ball as he seems to be creating most of the scoring opportunities.

Das Hassler

Bench
Very good side...if Rankin isn't injured he can consider himself very unlucky....probably among the most improved players in the NRL We're probably covered better than most for the absence of the SOO guys...including Tedesco's soon to be absence during this time of the year.

Tigerted

Juniors
Hassler unless nsw get flogged tom nite or Moylan has a serious injury over the next 6 weeks then teddy won't be playing soo this yr which will be great for us even though like u said we r well covered with Rankin.

Just hope we can finally get a win over the chooks & further add to the misery they r experiencing this season.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I would also have tried Rankin for Moses, but no biggie. However, if Moses is quiet again in the Roosters match, next week Rankin is in for him.

Das Hassler

Bench
Hassler unless nsw get flogged tom nite or Moylan has a serious injury over the next 6 weeks then teddy won't be playing soo this yr which will be great for us even though like u said we r well covered with Rankin.

Just hope we can finally get a win over the chooks & further add to the misery they r experiencing this season.

Agreed on all points...what i meant was over the next few years assuming Simona and Rankin are still on board ...but Moylan will make it hard for him no doubt. Nothing better than getting it over the chooks ...as infrequent as that's been for so long now....their current misery has been rather enjoyable ....may it continue for one more week and preferably beyond

Last edited:
Hasller, Rankin isn't injured, he is listed in the reserves.

The reserves for the week are:
1 JORDAN RANKIN
2 JUSTIN HUNT
3 CHANCE PENI
4 MICHAEL CHEE KAM
5 WATSON HELETA
6 JACK LITTLEJOHN (C)
7 VEIRU MAPESONE
8 DALLAS GRAHAM
9 MANAIA CHERRINGTON
10 JORDAN GRANT
11 CURTIS SIRONEN
12 ESAN MARSTERS
13 JOEL EDWARDS
14 JEREMY MARSHALL-KING
15 WESLEY LOLO
16 MATTHEW EISENHUTH
17 TYLER CASSEL
18 JAYDEN WHEELHOUSE

Das Hassler

Bench
There ya go....feel sorry for him but he'll be back...injuries will no doubt see to that as they tend to do with WT. Sironen sure landed with a thud after the City appearance but maybe a timely dose of tonic his career needed.
Would like to one day see Littlejohn get a run with Brooks

Tigerted

Juniors
Sironen is totally useless.It was outrageous that he was selected in the city team.Anyway I don't think he will b @ WT for much longer.The kid packing down with him in 2nd row Marsters is a gun.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wow this is the strongest team we've fielded in years!

Sure there's still some weak points. Right center, halves and bench have some question marks but overall that's a team that should challenge for a finals spot. Can't remember the last time I was this excited after seeing a team named.

Latest posts