What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2106 R13 vs Roosters

Tiger05

First Grade
He's played all his juniors as an edge Forward

I didn't know this. I assumed he was always a middle of the field player. He is good from what I've seen so far but at the moment at least he doesn't have many minutes in him.

I see that Michael Chee Kam, Curtis Sironen and Joel Edwards all late withdrawals from NSW Cup team today.

I wonder if we are going to see some changes in 1st grade tomorrow?

Tigerted

Juniors
Chee kam is most likely the one out of the 3 to come into team as Simona would've been in some doubt.

As Lovett & Felise were named as extra reserves then it's unlikely that the bludger or Edwards would b needed unless we have an excess of injuries to our forwards.

Listening to reserves game on Steele Sports and the callers said that they wouldn't expect Sironen to be out today so he'd be playing tomorrow based on last weeks effort. They said that they gave him a 4 out of 10 last week.

So Tigerted,
the bludger
couldn't even rate a 5 in reserves, what a bludger, you'd think pride would have seen him put in a big one to prove JT wrong :lol:

hutch

First Grade
Read somewhere that sironen was spotted in a moon boot at Leichhardt today so if that's true he definitely won't be called up tomorrow.

Tigerted

Juniors
I'd sooner pick a kid from the Holden cup team to make his debut than pick the oxygen thief son of Paul !

He should never play 1st grade for us ever again this pathetic waste of space !

Tigerm

First Grade
I'd sooner pick a kid from the Holden cup team to make his debut than pick the oxygen thief son of Paul !

He should never play 1st grade for us ever again this pathetic waste of space !

A bit harsh, Tigerted, he is only young, he may come up to scratch in time? He is where he should be right now though.

Clifferd

Coach
It's not hard to make 4 soft as pillow hit ups in 80 minutes for a grand total of 25 metres

Heck pull any one off the street & tell them you will pay them for the amount of effort they put in and guarantee they'd do a better job than Siro

Clifferd

Coach
A bit harsh, Tigerted, he is only young, he may come up to scratch in time?

Not harsh at all, he's been in grade for almost 5 years , a lot longer than Brooks or Moses and so far I can't pick out many complete performances

Tigerm

First Grade
Not harsh at all, he's been in grade for almost 5 years , a lot longer than Brooks or Moses and so far I can't pick out many complete performances

The inference was, he will never improve, none of us know that.
As I said, he is where he belongs atm, hopefully for us, he will come good.

Tigerted

Juniors
He won't come good.He hasn't got the innate hunger to b a success in the NRL.I will b very surprised if he is with us in '17.Im very confident this club has finally learnt from the perennial catastrophic errors made in recruitment & retention.We have many good kids who have leapfrogged this docile impostor in the pecking order.He isn't a 1st grade backrowers posterior.Theres no doubt the senile bozo would b salivating @ the thought of recruiting the son of his favourite oz rep when he coached oz over to the dark side @ brookvale !

Tigerm

First Grade
Revised team for today.

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
13. Elijah Taylor
10. Ava Seumanufagai
18. Kyle Lovett
12. Chris Lawrence
11. Josh Aloiai

Interchange:
14. Sauaso Sue
17. Dene Halatau
19. JJ Felise
22. Michael Chee Kam

Fordy20

Juniors
I was confident with Pearce and Cordner out we could jag a win against our bogey team, but that lineup does not fill me with confidence.

Tigerm

First Grade
Taylor has just said on the telly to Brad Fittler that they are only resting Farah today???

With Balin out, why would you not bring him back in today.

That is unbelievable decision from a coach whose career is on the line.

So he Taylor moves Taylor (the one with the ability) to the No 9 position ....that's the Plan A?

Plan A will also see Lawrence running off shoulder of Brooks over and over again with no variation of seeing Taylor (the one with the ability) running out wide because he was at dummy half FMD

Then Halatau goes to dummy half after 22 minutes.

Pride and ego (his own) shows us that he, the other Taylor couldn't make a last hours decision to include Farah.

Tiger05

First Grade
I can understand JT's decision in some ways. Play a bunch of forwards up the middle. The problem is that Jake Friend has been great. Maybe Robbie would have made a difference.

On Halatau. He cops a lot but he is a quality player. He just makes hit after hit defensively and can do the job on the edge and at dummy half.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I can understand JT's decision in some ways. Play a bunch of forwards up the middle. The problem is that Jake Friend has been great. Maybe Robbie would have made a difference.

On Halatau. He cops a lot but he is a quality player. He just makes hit after hit defensively and can do the job on the edge and at dummy half.

Who knows the real reason Farah didn't play. Not the dopey posters on here.

Naiqama defense is still a major issue.

It was a fairly quality game on footy, none the less.

Tigerm

First Grade
An important game lost today in many ways.

I wonder who will be coaching the team next year?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Naiqama has been f**king shithouse. He's let in two tries. Moses let in another. Those two cannot be retained next to each other anymore.

No hooker all game was f**king stupid especially in this weather.

Taylor being moved around was dopey.

Both wingers were shithouse

Forwards were outmuscled but not disgraced