What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2106 R13 vs Roosters

Tiger05

First Grade
Not easy for a winger in this weather but Addo-Carr has been awful.

I don't think he was awful. I find today a tough loss because I don't think we were bad. Brooks didn't perform but he wasn't bad. Moses was good. Tedesco didn't do that much but it's not like he was bad.

It was a tough day out there. The weather was terrible.

With hindsight should Farah have been out there,

Clifferd

Coach
We were f**king awful but I won't read into that much cause of the weather

Roosters played to the conditions much better

Tigerted

Juniors
We concede > 30 pts to the chooks for the umpteenth time in row.

We will never make the 8 while that gump remains the coach.Our defence & kicking games r not good enough.

It'd b killing Taylor that we lost w/out Farah.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Side issue: I'm a typical aussie male but Fittler & Johns carrying on about 5 & 6 schooner ugly is about as off you can go during day TV, children viewing. (I take it we all know the connotation behind it), these two dropkicks and druggos should be taken off TV.

magpie4ever

First Grade
We concede > 30 pts to the chooks for the umpteenth time in row.

We will never make the 8 while that gump remains the coach.Our defence & kicking games r not good enough.

It'd b killing Taylor that we lost w/out Farah.

Yeah, yeah. You haven't got a clue, except blame the coach,.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I'll propose the following reasons for the loss which I think have been a common theme for the year-

1. Best 17 fit players not selected
2. Terrible defensive reads particularly from Naqaima
3. Halves kicking game is the worst in the league
4. Forwards outmuscled

b.bear

Juniors
Hopeless ,

Terrible coach
Terrible D coach

No excuses..for our right edge just hopeless

But next week we will have the same goldfish making the same mistakes over and over again...
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Tigerted

Juniors
I thought that the coaches job description encompasses working on significant aspects of the game like kicking & defending which haven't improved under his watch.We never looked like winning against a team who has been struggling this season & lost 2 important players in 1st half due to ankle injuries.As Robinson said b4 game kicking would b critical & the numerous repeat sets they received were telling.

Anyway Taylors laughing as according to Go he's guaranteed a job next yr even though we will miss the 8 again & will most likely finish in bottom 4.Mediocrity @ this club is rewarding for some !

Tiger05

First Grade
Side issue: I'm a typical aussie male but Fittler & Johns carrying on about 5 & 6 schooner ugly is about as off you can go during day TV, children viewing. (I take it we all know the connotation behind it), these two dropkicks and druggos should be taken off TV.

That was so poor wasn't it. It's not even funny. I hate that shit.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'll propose the following reasons for the loss which I think have been a common theme for the year-

1. Best 17 fit players not selected
2. Terrible defensive reads particularly from Naqaima
3. Halves kicking game is the worst in the league
4. Forwards outmuscled

I rate Naiqama. When we scored that great try in the first half he had a lot to do with it but he can't keep making defensive issues. It's bad,

In stating all of that Robbie in hindsight should probably have been selected. Our halves are fantastic but the problem is you never know who is going to play well. Moses was great today but Brooks was beyond ordinary.

We picked also no hooker and had 4 forwards on the bench and still got outmuscled.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Doubt Farah was fit.

But the game in those conditions was always going to be a toss of the coin. Therefore, can't be too disappointed.

Really impressed with JJ Felise - big future.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Felise went ok and was one of our best no doubt...

We didn't have any forward on the field that could shine JWH boots though...

Front-Rower

First Grade
Ballin being out hurt us today.

However, the Roosters showed us how to play in the rain by banging it up the middle coupled with short sharp passing rather than the lavish plays we tried to put on.

gordsy

Juniors
Taylor at dummy half , wtf ??

I really think we lacked direction out of dummy half today. Why couldn't we give Cherro a go.