What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

bileduct

Coach
Flicking through Fox and would you believe they are showing a 12th replay of 'the Professors poor attempt to keep himself on tv' on Fox 8?? WTF.
Seems to be regularly scheduled in that timeslot too.

A permanent move to Fox 8 would be great.

beave

Coach
I don't remember Megan Barnard being this hot when she read the sports news on sky.

Her and Lara Pitt are deadset smoking.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I hope to one day find a girl that talks about me the same way Danny Buderus talks about Kalyn Ponga

beave

Coach
When I first heard of the 'league life' show being an all female line up i thought 'f**king hell, this show will just be typical female gossiping bullshit'. Well it's funny how it's been quite the opposite and the male dominated 360 show is very much the bitching gossiping rubbish i thought the girls show would be and the girls show is riveting watching that touches on some really good topics. Last nights viewing with Ricky Stuart was simply superb, I have a new found respect for him after watching it. Last weeks with Sandor Earl was also great viewing.

Rickys parting comments/congrats to the panel about their show proves that the people involved in our great game will open up when treated with respect and asked relevant and well thought out questions.

The 360 and QLD show are pretty much utter unwatchable shit.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
agreed league life isnt too bad.. they probably need a hard nosed women journo to ask some tough questions tho..

the others are too hot and nice to offend the guests

El Diablo

Post Whore
When I first heard of the 'league life' show being an all female line up i thought 'f**king hell, this show will just be typical female gossiping bullshit'. Well it's funny how it's been quite the opposite and the male dominated 360 show is very much the bitching gossiping rubbish i thought the girls show would be and the girls show is riveting watching that touches on some really good topics. Last nights viewing with Ricky Stuart was simply superb, I have a new found respect for him after watching it. Last weeks with Sandor Earl was also great viewing.

Rickys parting comments/congrats to the panel about their show proves that the people involved in our great game will open up when treated with respect and asked relevant and well thought out questions.

The 360 and QLD show are pretty much utter unwatchable shit.
it seems guests are more likely to prefer to go on League Life because they don't have to put up with bullshit questions from an idiot like Paul Kent

the girls ask the hard questions but are far more sensible when doing it

i'd say it's the best show on Fox League and i wish it went for an hour

DiegoNT

First Grade
Asking the tough questions is so overrated. Forcing the question only makes people get on the defensive, answer in cliches or diversions, and usually just results in an arguement between interviewer and interviewee. Then that becomes the story, about how player X won't answer the questions and got into an arguement with journu Y. For cheap tabloid journalist like Kent that is their lifeblood. They don't want to give an interviewee a chance to adress the subject, they just want to be part of the bigger story.

I remember when Kent kicked up about Sterlo getting the Danny Wicks. He was afraid Sterlo wouldn't ask the hard/tough questions and in a way he was right. Sterlo didn't. But that's because Sterlo didn't have to. He was able to get Wicks ( and every other person he's interviewed) open up so they are comfortable enough to be open and honest.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I don't remember Megan Barnard being this hot when she read the sports news on sky.

Her and Lara Pitt are deadset smoking.
Lara Pitt looks likes she's in preparation to run in a Benchmark 68 at Canterbury next Wednesday. Megan Barnard is nothing special.

When it comes to the looks department, I have no idea why a lot of you bunch put shit on Erin Molan.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I got to say that the league channel hasn't lived up to my expectations.

What were your expectations? Only thing I don't like is the same people on every show And some shows on two or three times a week. As it is I watch
NRL and SL games and sterlo occasionally, league legends if it's on when I'm flicking and league life. Pretty much given up on nrl360 and matty johns and don't watch the orfessor show or qland show.

Fox will only spend so much SL I guess we shouldn't be surprised at the quality of it.