What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

PARRA_FAN

Coach
AFL jurnos are actually whinging about the rule changes and there's talk about getting rid of the bounce. Yet we have NRL jurnos praising how good their game is going and crowds are up. I swear some of the footage I saw there were a lot of empty seats.

Back on the league shows and Vossy will appear on the Professors Show. In the back of his mind hes thinking, if he has a show, why cant I have one?

undertaker

Coach

The rock like a giant turd!

Nevertheless, whoever at Fox thought of the idea to take the piss out of the Footy Show "Beau Knows" has stumbled upon a winner. Furthermore, they chose the right person to do the segment (Beau Scott).

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The segment last week was hilarious when he was in the streets of Parramatta talking to the locals "Remember me guys?"

Vee

First Grade
NRL360 dissecting a big Origin win for NSW with a panel comprising Ikin and 3 Sydney "journos" - LOL!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That was a great piss take because beau ryan genuinely believes he and the Rock are great mates. The Rock thinks beau is a snivelling wanker.

roofromoz

First Grade
The biggest comeback in first grade history (it has been equalled now) is NQ v Penrith at Penrith Park in 1998. It wasn't televised on fox (or WIN in NQ)either mate. 10 games a weekend would have been hard to cover in 1998. I know that the only footage of that game I mention is from a lone Panthers owned camera up in the western stand. Whenever various football shows mention that game and show footage, its from that one camera and not a full blown pro production.

I personally remember the game well as I had just moved to Sydney and copped an absolute barrage of abuse from the Panthers fans around me at half time (we were losing 26-0) but I got to give it back in spades by fulltime as NQ won 36-28.

As a Panthers fan, I'm glad that there isn't a full broadcast publicly available. ;)

The Men in Black book recounted the aftermath: a 7:30am training session called by Royce Simmons the following morning, then watching the whole match including 2 minutes after full time with the crowd booing, and then a 6km road run with no water or talking allowed.

no name

Coach
Didn't take Ikin long to shed his 'sit on the fence' image.
He is having a great time chortling along with these dickheads.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Jesus christ feltcher and Hindy are interviewing The alcoholic at large and Paul merkin on matters johns show.

beave

Coach
Megan Barnard.

Hottest female presenter in the Rugby League world. Not that there's much in the running, but she wins by a country mile.