What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Matt John's afl thing is embarrassing ..

He hates afl but this isn't the way to have a shot at them.. promoting their sponsors and logos and stuff on an nrl show is stupid AF

Life's Good

Coach
I begrudge them what I pay now. Not about to give them any more.
Sounds like you have the old set top box. Give Foxtel a call & tell them you are thinking of disconnecting, price too high, no IQ box etc. Pretty sure they will accommodate you as they losing customers left, right & centre. Worked for us.

El Diablo

Post Whore
tell them you have no HD too if you don't

if you do then say you don't see why you should pay extra for it

Vee

First Grade
Sounds like you have the old set top box. Give Foxtel a call & tell them you are thinking of disconnecting, price too high, no IQ box etc. Pretty sure they will accommodate you as they losing customers left, right & centre. Worked for us.
Telstra TV, absolute rubbish. To me, the Age of Technology is just something that happened to everyone else so I'll have to wait for my boy to get it done.

undertaker

Coach
No nine will show the Fox 7:30pm game.
So is Ch9 just re-broadcasting the Fox coverage and commentary, or will they provide their own commentary like Fox do for the Ch9 matches?

If its the first scenario, then I dont see why Ch9 only cover the last few Sat 7:30pm matches and not the entire season.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So is Ch9 just re-broadcasting the Fox coverage and commentary, or will they provide their own commentary like Fox do for the Ch9 matches?

If its the first scenario, then I dont see why Ch9 only cover the last few Sat 7:30pm matches and not the entire season.

Cost, Ch9 recouped some of its NRL expenditure by flogging the Saturday night game to Fox.