What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Stallion

First Grade
i would prefer Fox Footy

just have Fox Footy AFL and Fox Footy League like 9 do with their two different Footy Shows

it's not like fumbleball is the only sport called footy

It's been a while since you have called something right. Well done!

Stallion

First Grade
why am i not surprised your TV is permanently on Fox Poofy

It's called research!

Letting rugby league people know that Fox are not treating rugby league fairly is a good thing. It creates awareness and hopefully something constructive comes out of it.

I suspected this poor treatment for rugby league and had to check if I was right.

mozza91

Coach
It's called research!

Letting rugby league people know that Fox are not treating rugby league fairly is a good thing. It creates awareness and hopefully something constructive comes out of it.

I suspected this poor treatment for rugby league and had to check if I was right.
Thanks teach. You make learning fun.

El Diablo

Post Whore
It's called research!

can you keep all your AFL research to yourself

i's all you ever post about

Stallion

First Grade
can you keep all your AFL research to yourself

i's all you ever post about

No its not. Ive got other concerns for rugby league, especially in the scholastic scene as well as International. Think you generalize a tad too much El Diablo.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Heard that NRL 360 is showing each Monday through the summertime. If true that's good!
Looks like some good press for world cup from now on from what Im seeing. It would be great if they did feature stories on participating teams. 14 nations should be achievable and popular.

Lol those merkins are going to struggle to say anything positive about international rugby league! They should have handed the show over to mascord and voss for the World Cup,period.

Stallion

First Grade
Lol those merkins are going to struggle to say anything positive about international rugby league! They should have handed the show over to mascord and voss for the World Cup,period.

On another note I would expect another show or two per week during the world cup. Too much to ask for from FOX. Yet they will give other codes plenty of real time content. Amazingly unfair coverage of a very popular code.

Vee

First Grade
Just noticed the FoxAFL channel is still doing live content. This makes the NRL360 Monday night showing throughout summer a token gesture. Amazingly it looks like the ' trainingrun' is getting live content every day!
There's a surprise, just like Rupert said. Fancy that.

P.S. I cancelled my Foxtel today.

Stallion

First Grade
I'd suggest you ate becoming a bitter abd twisted old man! Thats a shame for you Diablo! When even logic is not accepted during your rude rants then its pretty hard to show you empathy. Its just sad what u are a clearly becoming.

Stallion

First Grade
how is this moron a teacher?

no wonder education is going backwards

Sadly you are a reflection of very poor comprehension and processing at school I figure. When your arguments don't stack up or are not consistent you go on and hope nobody noticed. At least I will fess up to errors. You're just bitter and twisted old man! And as for schooling? That's if you actually attended? Now back to the naughty corner or I'll get the Principal on to you! :relaxed: