What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Stallion

First Grade
If this bloke works at a school he's the janitor's slow helper

Not sure what you do mate but it would not be in education!

Back to school soon for myself after witnessing some good comments on rugby league and some not so good comments on rugby league in this website.

If you were in schooling AJB1102 I'm pretty sure you would be in the Special Needs class! Just my take on it. And that's provided you actually attend!

AJB1102

First Grade
Not sure what you do mate but it would not be in education!

Back to school soon for myself after witnessing some good comments on rugby league and some not so good comments on rugby league in this website.

If you were in schooling AJB1102 I'm pretty sure you would be in the Special Needs class! Just my take on it. And that's provided you actually attend!

Figured out how to use a TV guide yet, dickhead?

Stallion

First Grade
If they teach quoting posts in that special needs class I'll be sure to lend you my notes you muppet.

Why thanks. Sometimes I get too excited and forget to do the quote thing!

My fault!
And I might use a muppet in your first lesson back so you feel at home! The year1 level kids love it! You will be fine!:oops:

Stallion

First Grade
Phrases like 'if you were in schooling' aswell as starting sentences with 'And' begin to make me doubt your teaching credentials.

That and the fact that you're a complete dipshit.

Shows how little you know!
"And" is fine to use at the start of a sentence these days.
Back to school or the peanut gallery for you!

mozza91

Coach
Shows how little you know!
"And" is fine to use at the start of a sentence these days.
Back to school or the peanut gallery for you!
Watch it mate. I'm the principal of the school that you're not a teacher at. I'll see you in my office tomorrow morning.

El Diablo

Post Whore
If this bloke works at a school he's the janitor's slow helper
Must_2386f2_848563.jpg

Stallion

First Grade
How was your first day back at school? I hope the subby bus wasn't late picking you up?

I have a year 1 class tomorrow at a good Catholic school, so I don't think you will be there!
I'd say you may still be in the Special Needs school, although I've heard that you may be going to the "behavioural school". Hope things improve for you peanut brain! Now off to the naughty corner again!