What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Vee

First Grade
Emma f**king Freedman on the professor show
Serves you right for watching it. I actually delayed switching off at the end of the game tonight after the intro to The Professor. Took me about 10 secs to turn off. If it was more than that for you, I cannot help you, we’re done.

Vee

First Grade
Emma f**king Freedman on the professor show
Serves you right for watching it. I actually delayed switching off at the end of the game tonight after the intro to The Professor. Took me about 10 secs to turn off. If it was more than that for you, I cannot help you, we’re done.

bileduct

Coach
What a load of shit this channel has become.

Are there really that many people watching Sunday Night with Matty Johns that it needs to be repeated multiple times on Monday at the expense of full length replays? The Raiders vs. Knights game got a chopped up 60 minute replay overnight, 60 minutes at 4PM this afternoon, 30 minutes on Wednesday, and finally the 90 minute cut gets shown at 5:30AM on Thursday.

Who the f**k watches these other bullshit shows?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The professor was better than sliced bread when he first came onto the scene. With the passing of time, his ratio of hits and misses has gradually got wider.
I watched him tonight....he is just plain sad now.

He is funny sometimes but I was disappointed Fox ran straight into the show rather than a 5-10 minute talk about the game. I switched it to Ch 9 and they were doing the press conferences.

bileduct

Coach
These 60 minute cuts are f**king bullshit. The only reason I wanted to watch the replay was to see what had happened when the Raiders were penalised for not packing the scrum in time. They cut out everything except for Pearce's kick for touch.

no name

Coach
Ennis destroying Hoops and his ‘poor Ricky’ angle on Big League Wrap.

The halves for the Raiders are terrible in defence and every single try on Sunday night was through either Williams or Austin.

nrlnrl

First Grade
These 60 minute cuts are f**king bullshit. The only reason I wanted to watch the replay was to see what had happened when the Raiders were penalised for not packing the scrum in time. They cut out everything except for Pearce's kick for touch.
I agree, but have a simple solution that I use - record the live broadcast.

Stallion

First Grade
Tv ratings for the Sunday 6.30pm game was over 280000. If this trend continues their will be a case for free to air games on Sunday evenings at this timeslot. Just like the good old days of Sevens Big League(they were replays). It probably wont happen and Fox would be ecstatic at these figures on Sunday evening!

beave

Coach
First time I’ve seen CC........

It’s just a bunch of old men yelling at each other over rubbish topics

And the camera work makes me dizzy. The poor camera guy would be in the corner spewing his ring out at the end of each segment from running around like an idiot in circles.

Wizardman

First Grade
First time I’ve seen CC........

It’s just a bunch of old men yelling at each other over rubbish topics

And the camera work makes me dizzy. The poor camera guy would be in the corner spewing his ring out at the end of each segment from running around like an idiot in circles.
As a kid, I loved Benny Elias. My goodness, he is a total f**kwit

Vee

First Grade
What a load of shit this channel has become.

Are there really that many people watching Sunday Night with Matty Johns that it needs to be repeated multiple times on Monday at the expense of full length replays? The Raiders vs. Knights game got a chopped up 60 minute replay overnight, 60 minutes at 4PM this afternoon, 30 minutes on Wednesday, and finally the 90 minute cut gets shown at 5:30AM on Thursday.

Who the f**k watches these other bullshit shows?
NRL360 is the only one I watch.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm pretty much down to only watching the games now. Couldn't even be f**ked watching the pre game shows because its just Goosnier talking about linespeed or Braith whinging and one of the chicks asking inane questions to them.

Will never watch anything featuring Kent, the alco or the bald wanker.

The johns shows have their moments but fletcher is about as funny as syphilis and johns spends his time wanking over the storm or the knights. Haven't looked at them this year.

The Queensland shit and chick show aren't worth a stamp. I might give the fan a look if Vossy's ego doesn't destroy it like his other gigs in the past.

The professor or whatever ridiculous name he calls himself was funny when you didn't have to look at his mug and when he was only 5 minutes max per week. Now he's an annoying merkin surrounded by even more annoying merkins.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
As a kid, I loved Benny Elias. My goodness, he is a total f**kwit

What the heck was he on? "We need Cam Smith as an Immortal now". I mean the rest of the panel were like, calm down Benny.

Im glad Hughes stopped him when he was about to bring up the Balmain board but Hughes wasn't better about the Bulldogs situation.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm pretty much down to only watching the games now. Couldn't even be f**ked watching the pre game shows because its just Goosnier talking about linespeed or Braith whinging and one of the chicks asking inane questions to them.

Will never watch anything featuring Kent, the alco or the bald wanker.

The johns shows have their moments but fletcher is about as funny as syphilis and johns spends his time wanking over the storm or the knights. Haven't looked at them this year.

The Queensland shit and chick show aren't worth a stamp. I might give the fan a look if Vossy's ego doesn't destroy it like his other gigs in the past.

The professor or whatever ridiculous name he calls himself was funny when you didn't have to look at his mug and when he was only 5 minutes max per week. Now he's an annoying merkin surrounded by even more annoying merkins.
Surely you guys watch The Fan on Tuesday nights at 7:30? It's a cross between Boots N All & Interesting Stuff. It's great to see Vossy on this show.