What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Springs09

Juniors
Billy Moore can’t understand the problem with some games being worth 2 points and others being worth 3.
FFS, what a moron.

I don't understand why they don't just refer to this way of thinking as a bonus point. At the end of 80 minutes it's a draw and both teams get one point and then play off for the bonus point. I don't like it because f**k golden point. A draw after 80 and 10 minutes extra time for finals.

beave

Coach
NHL if you win a game in normal time, you get 3 points.

If its tied up at the end, each team get one point, but they play an extra period which has ‘golden goal’, if someone scores a goal during this period, they get a point (taking their tally to 2 for the game). If it still a draw at the end of that, it goes to shootout

The 3 for the outright win is food for thought though......

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Simple solution. Get rid of it. Bring back the draws.

But oh no you cant please everyone, cause the fans love it. Then when you throw in the 1 point debate to please everyone, you have others coming in saying "but the competition points are worth 2 points".

Stallion

First Grade
FOX LEAGUE should be called FOX RUGBYLEAGUE. That would do the code so many favours and help it in so many ways.

Vee

First Grade
F*ckers. Taped the game program today but it went overtime so the recording finished before the game did and I missed the last 10mins.

Traps for young players, but F*x are just merkins.

Stallion

First Grade

Rugby league is well and truelly hidden in the world sphere. Referring to the channel as FOX LEAGUE does not do favours for universal recognition of the code from all sorts of places. People unfamiliar with the term LEAGUE will continue to be oblivious to identifying /recognising the code as RUGBY LEAGUE. It's important in a recognition and identity sense. This type of positive recognition assists the code in being relevant/easily identified in areas that are unaware of its presence or existence.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
you're a nut

You're dumb! You asked the question. I gave you a detailed enough answer. If you think the word "LEAGUE" accurately describes rugby league channel we differ! Their are thousands of LEAGUES around the world.You just can't figure it out that by calling a rugby-league channel FOX LEAGUE it is not accurate. The code should have its designated channel as FOX RUGBY-LEAGUE. Not such a hard ask? And I know your tact of ignorance El Diablo. It's piss week and dumb. In fact I would suggest that this website be known as "Rugby league Unlimited". But that's a suggestion and the reasons are for accuracy and clearly identifying the code to others that do not know or are unaware of this football code. I think it's a fair and constructive idea. However I've seen some of your thinking on this site. Some ok and some not so ok. We differ. You're dumb.

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
Universal recognition hahaha how many Fox subscribers you reckon there are outside Earth wondering WTF this Fox League shit is?

I agree with El D, you're a nut.

Latest posts