What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Willie Ray

Bench
I was thinking the same thing.
A top bloke & a very good player but these qualities don’t necessarily translate to media friendly. His spot on NRL360 is like someone going for their first job interview.
yep some other players on there would be good,Curtis Scott and Dylan Napa throwing hands and heads at some of those so called journos and maybe Cam Smith performing a wishbone on that wanker Hooper,

Perth Red

Post Whore
I avoided Mondays NRL360 like the plague as I knew it would be a massive whinge-a-thon. Fortunately by last night they had moved on to Bellamy and Bennett!

NRL360 could be a great show but its so full of negative News Ltd stooges that its getting unbearable. Be nice to have someone who actually loves the game and knows sht to pull the others up when they come out with BS that is either rubbish or that cant possibly be true (like last night suggesting Broncos might pay Bellamy and Bennett next year, oh yeh and hows that going to fit in the football cap?)

Top three shows at the moment:
The Fan
League Life
Sunday Matty Johns

Willie Ray

Bench
I avoided Mondays NRL360 like the plague as I knew it would be a massive whinge-a-thon. Fortunately by last night they had moved on to Bellamy and Bennett!

NRL360 could be a great show but its so full of negative News Ltd stooges that its getting unbearable. Be nice to have someone who actually loves the game and knows sht to pull the others up when they come out with BS that is either rubbish or that cant possibly be true (like last night suggesting Broncos might pay Bellamy and Bennett next year, oh yeh and hows that going to fit in the football cap?)

Top three shows at the moment:
The Fan
League Life
Sunday Matty Johns
"negative News Ltd stooges"....you got it right there

Perth Red

Post Whore
"negative News Ltd stooges"....you got it right there

Whats funny is the ladies on League Life showing these so called experienced expert journalists how to do it! Sensible debate, facts, positive human stories. Like chalk and cheese compared to the blokes on NRL360 who talk rubbish, shout their opinions and seem to think the louder they shout the more valid they are and who do no research on the facts before passing a comment.

no name

Coach
Tonight’s episode of NRL Tonight consisted of Peter Badel and Brent Read having a chummy argument about Origin. Gee they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with these two, especially Badel.

18 minutes in and not one second spent on NRL.

Latest posts