What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Perth Red

Post Whore
How bad was controversy corner. Only entertaining bit was when they had a go at Slothfield for his sht reporting in the past.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Watching the promos was enough for me to stay away.

A fat imbecile, an alcoholic, a narcissist and Graeme Hughes arguing is not my idea of entertainment.

no name

Coach
Good one Kent, no one knew that Cronk and Smith had fallen out, despite the fact everyone knew Smith didn’t go to Cronk’s wedding.

He reckons writing on a Tuesday about Friday’s game is rehashing old news, yet he’s going over stuff from last December.

Brutus

Referee
Kent and Hooper are just gossip mongers. You couldn’t have a discussion with either of them about the game itself because they both know sweet f**k all about it.

Ray Warren would be the same.

NFI about the game.

Xcalibre

Juniors
I used to watch all the fox league shows but can't stand them now. The fan and wrap are ok though.

I used to be mildly amused by Johns' show but now it's unwatchable. He laughs at stupid shit like it was the funniest joke ever, with mouth agape and ridiculous pedo mo. The general public actually enjoy this buffoonery?! Is this the good aussie larrikin ideal? Pfft, no thanks. Bunch of wankers.

Reactions: Vee

Pedge1971

First Grade
I used to watch all the fox league shows but can't stand them now. The fan and wrap are ok though.

I used to be mildly amused by Johns' show but now it's unwatchable. He laughs at stupid shit like it was the funniest joke ever, with mouth agape and ridiculous pedo mo. The general public actually enjoy this buffoonery?! Is this the good aussie larrikin ideal? Pfft, no thanks. Bunch of wankers.

Completely fair but when Ruperts boys come knocking on your door telling u how good your pedo mo looks, how f**king funny u are, what a great RL brain u have and offering u a stupid sum to front their brain dead nrl entertainment shows with a few old mates for 10 years, you would say no?

No problem with Johns, Fletch, Hiney and Finch taking the cash. They deserve hardship comp for having to put up with the likes of Kent and Rothfield.

Blame News and the NRL for selling their soul to News and Nein...

Vee

First Grade

The shame of it is that there's a great footy brain going unused the whole time he's acting the clown. Similar to Joey and Freddie .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Matty does occasionally speak seriously about footy but even then, he just says what is the general consensus, which is often wrong.

I thought Finchy was refreshing when he first came along, but his self-deprecation act has worn thin.

Freddy is one bloke that I still don't mind, even like. Sterlo is good too but not on fox anymore.

End of the day, I don't watch much talking about the game. I avoid most pre and post game discussion too because it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hoooops Scoooop:
Souths are gonna try and negotiate a contract upgrade for Damian Cook.

He’s really got his finger on the pulse.
I agree it was hardly a scoop, but even funnier/more embarrassing was that The Mole had it as news today. KABOOM!

Haffa

Flicking through some origin articles and spotted this inset video. Refuse to watch it but thought the imagine they used for a thumbnail was a perfect representation of Fox NRL in its present state. Kent looking worried about f**k knows what

upload_2018-7-11_9-18-11.png

Latest posts