What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hughes was very good tonight.

Hopefully he can replace Nable
I thought he was pretty god. It'd be good to have him on a game that didn't involve Bulldogs. I know all commentators are perceived to have bias, but just interesting to see how he goes if given more games this year & especially one that didn't involve Bulldogs.

no name

Coach
So according to Buzz, Kent and Crawley, Ivan’s the bad guy because he wouldn’t answer questions about Penrith in the Tigers press conference.
These blokes are unbelievable.

So according to Buzz, Kent and Crawley, Ivan’s the bad guy because he wouldn’t answer questions about Penrith in the Tigers press conference.
Had a laugh about that.

Either they’re geniused or maybe they didn’t wanna make creepy Crawley look geniused so they didn’t piss off their boss, his brother

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ikin quoted that Gould made an offer to Cleary. Cleary said there was no offer. The 360 guys can't work out the misinformation. Based on what Ikin said that might be the misinformation.

Tomorrow theyll have Crawley on to have his whinge.

Springs09

Juniors

Anyone who won't talk to Buzz, Kent or Crawley are automatically bad guys. The main reason for the NRL existing is for DT gossip.

Brutus

Referee
Are they going to keep talking about this this Gus Cleary Griffin thing every friggin night for the rest of the season?

Perth Red

Post Whore
We’ve moved on from the ref crisis to the coach crisis. Give it another few days and we’ll be onto the next crisis of some sort that they will talk ad nauseum about for two weeks. Be nice if we had footy shows that actually talked about footy, here and overseas. But that would require employees that actually new and cared about the game instead of the media gossip tarts we currently have, vossy aside.

nrlnrl

First Grade
We’ve moved on from the ref crisis to the coach crisis. Give it another few days and we’ll be onto the next crisis of some sort that they will talk ad nauseum about for two weeks. Be nice if we had footy shows that actually talked about footy, here and overseas. But that would require employees that actually new and cared about the game instead of the media gossip tarts we currently have, vossy aside.
I think there are quite a few shows that do cover footy on the field with analysis - Big League Wrap, Sunday Footy Show, the pre-game & post-game shows on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday on Fox League & Channel 9. In my opinion, people on this forum will never all like what is on, but that's only natural - especially in an era when fans are more opinionated than ever (due to social media).

Other shows have a mix of an entertainment angle (Thursday Footy Show, 2 Matty Johns shows, Professor), others have an approach based around the news cycle. (360, Controversy Corner, 100% Footy)

I think we have more than enough, but it's like on-field decisions, people will never agree about this.

Brutus

Referee
I think there are quite a few shows that do cover footy on the field with analysis - Big League Wrap, Sunday Footy Show, the pre-game & post-game shows on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday on Fox League & Channel 9. In my opinion, people on this forum will never all like what is on, but that's only natural - especially in an era when fans are more opinionated than ever (due to social media).

Other shows have a mix of an entertainment angle (Thursday Footy Show, 2 Matty Johns shows, Professor), others have an approach based around the news cycle. (360, Controversy Corner, 100% Footy)

I think we have more than enough, but it's like on-field decisions, people will never agree about this.

The same goes for the papers. Crisis to crisis.

Rarely talking about the footy.

Latest posts