What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Blade23

Juniors
Horse racing is the sport of kings in Horsey land.
As far as the general public are concerned the only interest in Horse racing is a sole week in November.
The rest of the year they don't care.
I don't see why BSB has to rave on about it for 52 weeks of the year.

Horse racing is the sport of kings in Horsey land.
As far as the general public are concerned the only interest in Horse racing is a sole week in November.
The rest of the year they don't care.
I don't see why BSB has to rave on about it for 52 weeks of the year.

Because fence sitter would get found out that he actually knows f**k all about sport and they'd give him the arse.

What the f**k was Slats on about this morning about Tigers and whatnot? Not even one full day back and he's gone full genius.

Mr Saab

Referee
I listened for 10 mins. In that time Slats tried to be funny with his impersonations. I switched off.
When you are not funny don't every try to be,

Mr Saab

Referee
Is there a more pointless 8 mins that Jacqueline Magnay every Tuesday at 652am?
Waste. Of. Time

Blade23

Juniors
I think having Rod Galegos(sp?) on to talk horse racing in a 3 hour sports show timeslot on a 24 hour racing channel is a f**king joke.

Especially when the racing season has its quite periods. To much of it lately. Even Jemma is getting in on the Horsey act. Gas bagging after the news about it, her tips what she did on the weekend. Enough already! Talk about your personal shit off air.
I swear if I didn't love my radio I would picked it up and throw it out the window when this show is on.

Mr Saab

Referee
You are so right re the gibber jabber after the 630am news. They engage Gemma for 5 mins re her activities, then go to commercial, then take a call, then commercial.
The show has no flow.

Vozzy

Juniors
Michael Slater and league is so embarrassing he really only knows about the Eagles and that's it.

He is nearly as embarrassing as the time shane warne bowled to joey johns and warne was acting like he loves league. It looked like he and joey were going to get it on.

Michael Slater and league is so embarrassing he really only knows about the Eagles and that's it.

He is nearly as embarrassing as the time shane warne bowled to joey johns and warne was acting like he loves league. It looked like he and joey were going to get it on.

He knows the Sea Eagles, the Liverpool scorelines and cricket. That's it.

Mr Saab

Referee
BSB at its best this morning.

630 to 638 news
639 to 643 talk to gemma about her leaving the show
643 to 645 ads
646 to 647 take 1 call
648 to 651 ads
652 onwards boredom with Paul Gow (i switched off)

Nealo 12

Bench

630 to 638 news
643 to 645 ads
646 to 647 take 1 call
648 to 651 ads

Yes I was thinking exactly the same while driving into work this morning, so turned over to another station.
Between 6:30 to 7am that show is a lost cause.

magpie4ever

First Grade

630 to 638 news
643 to 645 ads
646 to 647 take 1 call
648 to 651 ads

Missed it, where is Gemma going?