What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Pedge1971

First Grade
Will either be Peter Fitzsimons, Gerard Whately or Buzz Rothfield.

All seem to have their share of fans here.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Only caught about 20 mins of the show this morning but who the foooook was that bloke co-hosting?

I thought it was one of the Daddo brothers at first but I'm pretty sure I heard him get called Sean?

Blade23

Juniors
Only caught about 20 mins of the show this morning but who the foooook was that bloke co-hosting?

I thought it was one of the Daddo brothers at first but I'm pretty sure I heard him get called Sean?

Sean Maloney Fox sports rugby commentator I believe.

Stallion

First Grade
Never heard of the f**cker

Yes. No doubt a Fox inspired appointment. Some union commentator conveniently co hosting the BSB just leading into union fixtures. I note their has been no mention of the inaugural Commonwealth rugby-league nines tournament yet plenty on union related events. The guy is a union stooge whom has been placed on this show to promote union. Simple as that!

Last edited:

Blade23

Juniors
TBH I have found the show boring all week. Sean Maloney offers nothing and Jimmy gets on my nerves.
Bring back Burkey or get Webster on the show for the Summer.

Stallion

First Grade
TBH I have found the show boring all week. Sean Maloney offers nothing and Jimmy gets on my nerves.
Bring back Burkey or get Webster on the show for the Summer.

Ive noticed an increased RU content compared to prior years! And things like the first ever Commonwealth Nines competition have been completely ignored. The Jillaroos are playing in this tournament? Surely they deserve some mention? The BSB had some female union 7s player on today! It's pretty poor form for a show thats bread and butter is based on mostly rugby-league fans.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Matt Burke is awesome on this show. Even though he’s an old rugger I’d prefer to listen to him talk about league over 90% of league commentators

Stallion

First Grade
Matt Burke is awesome on this show. Even though he’s an old rugger I’d prefer to listen to him talk about league over 90% of league commentators

I think Stuwey is good too. At least he will tip a rugby league game as opposed to a union result which Bourkey tends to do.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
You can tell TK is back waffling on about Horses at every opportunity.
The show was boring last week with TK and Jimmy. It only got better when Burkey slotted in for Jimmy later in the week.

Stallion

First Grade
You can tell TK is back waffling on about Horses at every opportunity.
The show was boring last week with TK and Jimmy. It only got better when Burkey slotted in for Jimmy later in the week.

Stuwey is good! And you get rugby-league tips off Stewart not Burkey! Even if no one watches union, Burkey will tip on a union tournament that has no appeal to the masses.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeh Jimmy would get my vote.... Stuey Clarke isn't afraid to speak his mind which I appreciate but he can be annoying as shit sometimes too

Burkey is alright but a bit bland imo

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Lozza doesn’t mind a punt on the nags either which wouldn’t have hurt his cause.

Meh see how he goes... definitely got a nose for radio.