What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Life's Good

Coach
As long as someone tells him to cut out the 'Your Thurstons, Slaters, Gallens, Forans, etc. etc' then he should go ok.

Stallion

First Grade
Good appointment! Lozza ! A rugby league person and Is in the thick of it as far as the footy and horses go! Rock solid appointment which has surprised me! Thought the show was getting weak with crap and irrelevant sports content.

Spot On

Coach
Thank f**k J. Smith did not get the gig. Someone there understands the disaster that would have been.

Stu Clark is an ok fill in at times. That's it.

Burke shits on both.

Good luck to Laurie.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Only heard the first hour of the show and I found it boring. Tk was pushing his horsey angle too much this morning. Laurie a bit nervous and not sure when to chime in.
Laurie will get better as he gets into the swing of things.

Zadar

Juniors
Anyone know why slater actually left the show?

Regardless of what some thought of him, I thought he and TKs chemistry was great together. As mentioned, Loz has a bit of a boring tone about him, but hopefully after a month they get some mojo going on.

Mr Saab

Referee
Left or pushed. Hmmm
I am already loving Daley. No more bloody cricket distraction stories when the topic discussed is not cricket.

A brick with glasses would have been a step up from Uncle Creepy. Rissole the Fence Sitter for Burkey and the show has become about 10,000% more listenable.

Life's Good

Coach
Sleepy(Laurie) & Dopey(TK) just need some time to gel.
With Slater gone it’s refreshing not having his heavy breathing clogging up the airwaves. Pretty sure the female newsreaders can roam around the studio, unmolested, as well.

W.Smith

Juniors
I'm enjoying Laurie and TK doesn't seem as knowall about footy now an ex NRL legend and the last Origin coach is beside him and I love the way Daley doesn't always agree with TK either like this morning and Fence Sitter ends up coming around to what Loz is thinking

Always thought Laurie on commentary was one part comedy two parts stupidity, but I really enjoy him on 2KY. He's not as much of a boofhead as I once thought him to be.

Dodgy

Juniors
Which station is the new one in NSW/QLD? The one that has John Stanley, Beau Ryan for breakfast and David Morrow in the mornings?