What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Unfortunately I've been stuck in a car a few times listening to the show & the same old callers ring up at the same time & think they are all experts. They have a right to an opinion, but theses guys can't differentiate between opinion & fact. ( that is just my opinion )

No, it happens to be fact as well. ;-)

TonyT6

Bench
Unfortunately I've been stuck in a car a few times listening to the show & the same old callers ring up at the same time & think they are all experts. They have a right to an opinion, but theses guys can't differentiate between opinion & fact. ( that is just my opinion )

Shane, Brusier, Bass, Citizen Tiger?all rubbish

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Well some if these also call 2SM Talkin Sport? They seem to give that Bass guy free reign, to waffle on about his pet agenda for the day?
Talkin Sport is a lot easier for people to get on. No screening, you don't have to tell the producer what you're going to talk about, and they call you back. Bass does go on a bit but he is a good bloke. I have been to quite a few of his functions for Save Our Sons. Him and Eli do a bloody good job raising money for DMD research.

Where's Slats this week? It's been pleasant without him. Don't mind Webster, he's not afraid to have an opinion, ol' TK is a fence sitter of the highest order.

Mr Saab

Referee
Slats is on cricket duty (thank god)

Sunday BSB was good too with Ray Thomas away on honeymoon and Dean Ritchie replacing him. A league person (even though not a fan of him as a journo) who knows his stuff.
Ray Thomas is nice enough, but only knows horse racing and i couldnt give 2 shytes about horses.

Blade23

Juniors

Shane, Brusier, Bass, Citizen Tiger?all rubbish

And ADRIAN, dr paul, savva. A lot of Manly fans lately.
Show has been boring this week from what I have heard. Don't mind listening to the receiver but the topics have been all the same all week.

W.Smith

Juniors
Flicked it on yesterday morning and the Crosseyed Midget was back on with Pigvomit after a week of Webby and Jimmy Smith on Monday who I like despite Pigvomit still being on there sucking up, but when I saw th Midget I flicked straight over to Today

Blade23

Juniors
Someone needs to tell Slater he needs stop been so self indulgent. He has been singing along poorly to songs this week, crowing about his time on dancing on ice (which was a failure) and gleaming about his new apple watch.
Didn't his daddy tell him not to brag about ones wealth.

Brutus

Referee
The Brisbane morning sports TAB show is better.

Good to see John Farty McCoy back on the radio.

Although they do rant on about AFL a little too much as the show is also broadcast to SA, NT and Tas as well as QLD.

A little too much useless banter about their English soccer teams as well.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Sorry the show is sub standard and weekend version is woeful too,

That may be so but it's better than the BSB.

Cannot cop Slats.

Would love it the Brisbane show didn't have to suck up to the AFL states. Talkback would improve it.

McCoy, Salty and Pearl Renouf would be a good line up. The others on the show are nuff nuffs.

Pennies

Juniors
Stuart Clark is an argumentative fast talking know all. He spoiled yesterday's show. If he is going to be on the Summer show then I will tune out.

Blade23

Juniors
Now that the footy season is over I can give these bums the boot for 4 or 5 months.
I don't have to put up with Slats raving on about his new apple product,Tv shows, screaming like a child or his latest holiday.
I don't have to put up with Horse racing being shoved down my throat and especially I don't have to put up with that flaming capital debts solution ad.
Happy days ahead.