What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Adelaide Dec 3-7 2010

Batman Returns

Juniors
They are entitled to discuss the game, but take it easy on batgirl, Australia losing is almost like an NZ win these days, bitter & twisted is all she/he/ it is.

I can take care of myself. You make the punisher your sig pic to try to portray some tough guy machismo bullsh*t. It reality you're some never been laid pimply geek who weighs about 130 kgs. What a schmuck.

Matt23

Staff member
I can take care of myself. You make the punisher your sig pic to try to portray some tough guy machismo bullsh*t. It reality you're some never been laid pimply geek who weighs about 130 kgs. What a schmuck.
You were warned to either discuss the game, or leave, due to the stupidity of batgirl, thread locked.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Whilst this has been and gone, I'd like to add my 2c.

First off, congrats to England. As I said during the Test and this thread, they bat better, bowl better and field better. They are the better team. They proved it emphatically in closing out the 2nd Test win. They look a confident side, they look like a team that know they what they're doing, a stark contrast to the Australian side.

England haven't had any bad performers, but I tip my hat off to Graeme Swan (and to Mr Twizzle who called it after the 1st Test) who bowled brilliantly. He cleaned us up in the 2nd innings and left a lot with egg on their face, myself included. Looked like someone worthy of being tagged the game's best spinner. Nice job.

It's all been said about the Australian side, let's hope we can find some heart and come back strong in Perth.

Latest posts