What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: South Africa v Australia at Johannesburg on Oct 2, 2016

TheParraboy

Staff member
On again tonight, 7pm kickoff, so basically similar start to the RL grand final

Cant see us winning whatsoever, zilch !!

SA 2-0 up

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well the Cock wont bat like that again but unfortunately we dont have a bowling attack that can challenge the saffas so our only chance is for our batters to get us home if we bat second

Bazal

Post Whore
This is a pasting at the moment....It's an F grade bowling attack but gee they've been poor

Bazal

Post Whore
I haven't seen bowlers this bad since the likes of Brett Dorey, Mick Lewis and Brad Williams

Bazal

Post Whore
Who the f**k is this umpire? Not only did he send an absolutely regulation catch upstairs, but his soft signal was not out!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Haha the 13th string attack getting demolished. Won't go close to winning a game this series with these nuffies

Bazal

Post Whore
How about Mennie and Tremain on debut? 1/160 between them...what a contribution!

Bazal

Post Whore
Always a danger when you're chasing a target that requires you to go hard from ball one. Can't really blame the batsmen, 362 is a monster chase really. The bowlers were pretty much uniformly awful.

I said I wasn't a fan of the decision to bowl first, Smithy really f**ked up there. He should have been thinking that we had an inexperienced bowling line up, the wicket was good, our best chance was to try and set a target of 300+ and hope the pressure of chasing a big total helped the bowlers. I think he panicked a bit after what De Kock did on Friday

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I want australia to win every game but there is zero incentive in this series except for blooding some young talent in leiu of the next world cup. Tremain, Worrall and whatever other hobos they've brought in are never going to get near a world cup side so ehy they were selected baffles me.

Bailey's time is up, way up. Big show for all his dickery is a must for limited over cricket.

Timbo

Staff member
Mennie, Tremain and Worrall going about as well as expected.

CA really knew how few f**ks would be given about this series when it started and the abortion of a squad shows it perfectly.

Bazal

Post Whore
I suppose the issue with the bowlers is who else is there, really? We have some excellent quicks but the merkins are always fking injured. Pattinson and Cummins have been out of cricket longer than they've been in, Coulter-Nile is busted and so is Faulkner, Starc and Hazlewood rested (and then Starc injured) for the tests which was probably a good call.

Not sure how fit Behrendorff is at the moment but he missed a lot of cricket last season. Paris and Rimmington maybe? I think Paris has also had injury issues? Richardson has been there and not impressed, although probably a better option than what we took over.

Timbo

Staff member
I would have taken Richardson for the experience to be honest. And I rate Behrendorff ahead of the three trundlers that got plane tickets.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cummins is on his way back as we speak, no idea about Patto

they are both made of plastic

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Worst Aussie cricket team ever as stated by the mighty Haynetrain like 3 years ago,they proving me correct with every performance.