What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: South Africa v Australia at Port Elizabeth Oct 23, 2011

aussies1st

Staff member
Who was the wise guy to risk Watson. We need him for the Test series not so pointless ODI series.

Hallatia

Referee
I am very pleased with the South African efforts, particularly my man Morkel who was sensational.
Kallis was beautiful with the bat, but ran himself out so stupidly. Smith still has a fair bit to prove in my opinion and it was great to see the other 2 make runs.

I hope Steyn sorts whatever his problem is out quickly, because he is so much better than he has been so far in this tour, he did bounce back a bit in second and third spells, but I just want to see the brilliance he is more than capable of.

beads6

First Grade
You can't chase down 300 when you lose early wickets, oh well many ODI games end in the same way.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Who was the wise guy to risk Watson. We need him for the Test series not so pointless ODI series.

138361.jpg

Latest posts