What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Semi Final - ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY - Bangladesh v India at Birmingham June 15, 2017 - INDIA WON

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think this game will be closer than people think

Other than an Indian, I think the rest of the cricketing world want the Bangers to win this

vvvrulz

Coach
Correction, Indian cricket fan.

There are Indians who can't stand that cricket team ;)

But yes, esp the way Indian fans rip into Bangladesh fans is disgraceful, I'd love them to be shut up.

jargan83

Coach
Correction, Indian cricket fan.

There are Indians who can't stand that cricket team ;)

But yes, esp the way Indian fans rip into Bangladesh fans is disgraceful, I'd love them to be shut up.

You're not wrong.

One of my best mates is Indian and he hates the Indian Cricket team with a passion.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2 quick wickets hurting bangers here, they were on track for well over 300 not sure now

5/183 36 overs

Bazal

Post Whore
They've thrown it away, barring a late revival.

Tamim struggled through a slow start and was looking awesome, he could have cruised to a hundred, but he chose to play an atrocious hack across the line to the part timer and that started the rot....

Bazal

Post Whore
Also I'd really like to have one of these bat sensors on my bat when I miss a stupidly loose attempted cover drive....

vvvrulz

Coach
Solid total, but doesn't look like enough unless they make early inroads and India panic a bit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think for most of the games it has helped when you win the toss and send them in, most of the wins runs have been chased down fairly easily

Would have been interesting if India batted first, in any case was a walk over

Latest posts