What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at Sydney Jan 3-7, 2012

Hallatia

Referee
someone asked me out to a couple of days of the test (people are finally learning the way to my heart) and told me the first two days were sold out. I haven't checked to verify this though

lockyno1

Post Whore
someone asked me out to a couple of days of the test (people are finally learning the way to my heart) and told me the first two days were sold out. I haven't checked to verify this though

They probably are sold out, especially as Australia won today. That said I am a member so I cannot be certain

Hallatia

Referee
I am checking ticketek right now, and there are still tickets in some categories available day one. And most categories day two

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Want to go to Day One, but think I'm almost certainly going to Day Three.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
The Sydney Test is sure to be another ripper..

India will be trying to avenge their choke from their previous trip out here,& Tendulkar averages 242 at the ground,Laxman 96 & Sewag 50 so it is their favourite Australian pitch..

Being Sydney,Ashwin should get a lot more turn & bounce so their attack will have a bit more a threat,although Ishant Sharma went wicketless in his only test there,& Zaheer Khan has never played at the SGC..

Our boys love the ground too,with Ponting averaging 64 (141 v India),Huss 78 (186 v India) but Clarke not having a good record on his home turf(Average 28,but only 0.5 v India)..

It'll be interesting to see if India back Zaheer Khan up within a week..

Another cracking test on the cards..

Evenflow

Bench
Let's just hope the New Souff Fail yards in the side actually contribute something to the win this time should we go 2-0. We clearly don't need them to since they added absolutely nothing this test but if nothing else it will make it much easier on the blokes who had a decent crack and got us the win.

timka4

Bench
The team will stay the same, Only person who should be out is Haddin. I'd also say this is Marsh's last or 2nd last chance.