What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v West Indies D/N @ Adelaide Oval Dec 8-12, 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member
i really only just clicked that South Africa was the main event for the Australian summer. Really glad about that. Boxing Day v the West Indies would be a downer

Might get Windies at the G next summer ?

Happy days..

some11

Referee
i really only just clicked that South Africa was the main event for the Australian summer. Really glad about that. Boxing Day v the West Indies would be a downer
It will be competitive, plus I'm hoping the saffers stick it to Warner.

Really don't want him opening in England next year. Might as well play with 10 bats.

undertaker

Coach
It will be competitive, plus I'm hoping the saffers stick it to Warner.

Really don't want him opening in England next year. Might as well play with 10 bats.
Agree with you. Stuart Broad will be licking his lips if Warner gets selected to play in the Ashes.

Gone 25 test innings without a century, last century nearly 3 years ago (vs NZ, January 2020).

Saffers have a chance to end Warner's test career.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree with you. Stuart Broad will be licking his lips if Warner gets selected to play in the Ashes.

Gone 25 test innings without a century, last century nearly 3 years ago (vs NZ, January 2020).

Saffers have a chance to end Warner's test career.
Adelaide Oval should have been his last test with Renshaw getting the gig, but the selectors are gutless. Are they really going to select him to India and England??? He couldn’t score runs there at his best let alone now when he’s well past it.

Just on the WI, the arse rape of the 80s makes me happy we’ve flogged them for 25 years. But enough is enough, really… but what is the answer? It’s not like they haven’t been trying to sort out shit for two decades.