What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: India v England at Visakhapatnam on Nov 17-21, 2016

Pommy

Coach
87/2 Cook taken in the last over of the day. Pretty gutted to lose that partnership like that. England need 318 tomorrow.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Nothing Hameed could do with his ball. Cook just missed one.

Again the appealing by the Indians is disgraceful. Not just charging but going on with it after the umpire says no. Jadeja is the worst with kholi not far behind.

In a world where the icc had guts theyd be suspended.

Rabbits20

Immortal
87/2 Cook taken in the last over of the day. Pretty gutted to lose that partnership like that. England need 318 tomorrow.
England won't be going for the 318.

They'll just try and survive.

I think if Root gets out early on I can't see anything other than India winning.

I predict England will fight very hard though.

Pommy

Coach
England won't be going for the 318.

They'll just try and survive.

I think if Root gets out early on I can't see anything other than India winning.

I predict England will fight very hard though.

I wasn't suggesting they would its just a good measure of where the two sides are at.

draw coming up

I hope so but I'm not sure they have it in them on this pitch.

JJ

Immortal
Disappointing end but at the end of the day the Poms have drawn one and gone to the last day in another... not the worst in India

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poms should of pushed harder in the first test for a win, being happy with a draw has cost them. But hey we'd be happy with a draw against the Zimbots ATM.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Poms should of pushed harder in the first test for a win, being happy with a draw has cost them. But hey we'd be happy with a draw against the Zimbots ATM.

even in this match, 80 runs in 60 odd overs on day 4 was probably a bit too slow. Even 2 - 2.5 runs an over would have set them up alot better and put India under pressure going into day 5 to keep some fielders out.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Oh well, at least they fought hard. They survived almost 100 overs in the 2nd dig, which is about 75 more than Australia would survive.

Also Hameed looks a real prospect at just 19.

Latest posts