What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Johnny88

Juniors
Off topic but that Sportszone with mark levy on Friday nights 1 hour show. They always talk to a swan or giant every week seems like a 15minute slot. Do the AFL pay for this. 2GB home of rugby league talks more about afl then league it seems.
Not one podcast about nrl except continuous call.
Last night he bags Greenburg about not celebrating Luke Lewis 300 game. Going on about how he should present Luke with something at the ground. The nrl is poor and so on.
Greenburg was at shark park shaking Luke's hand last night I guess levy missed that.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
Someone should tell Mark Levy that Greenberg was at the game and did present him with the game ball in a glass frame.
I would rather listen to 1 hr of gavin Robertson and michael slater than 1 minute of Mark Levy
Soapbox sports presenter riding on the co-tails that Hadley and co have acheived in regards to ratings over the years and he clearly has a chip on his shoulder. I don't know why that is because when you look at the scruffy, fat bloke's picture profile he clearly has never played a sport in his life. He just runs his mouth about anything and everything.

The Marshall

Juniors
I love "Gers" inside info on Reading The Play a few months ago he was saying Des Hasler was gone and Ivan Cleary would be coaching only for Des to re-sign. This arvo he claims Trent Barrett will be coaching the 'Dogs next year.....it's pretty obvious that when Hughes is "hearing" his rumours it's from this bloke.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
Listened in when Two Tits and Robbo were handling the program between themselves for about 10 minutes after a news break while Hughes wasn't there. Hughes comes back and says, "Well I've taken a few important calls which suggests to me Cummins was going to send Soliola off but the video ref overruled him."
I mean, seriously, that is what people had been chatting about since the incident. The most likely reason why Hughes went missing for those 10 minutes was because he needed to do a number two and couldn't get back in time for the restart.

no name

Coach
Listened in when Two Tits and Robbo were handling the program between themselves for about 10 minutes after a news break while Hughes wasn't there. Hughes comes back and says, "Well I've taken a few important calls which suggests to me Cummins was going to send Soliola off but the video ref overruled him."
I mean, seriously, that is what people had been chatting about since the incident. The most likely reason why Hughes went missing for those 10 minutes was because he needed to do a number two and couldn't get back in time for the restart.
Did he say Cummins? Because the ref was Checcin.

Brutus

Referee
Someone should tell Mark Levy that Greenberg was at the game and did present him with the game ball in a glass frame.
I would rather listen to 1 hr of gavin Robertson and michael slater than 1 minute of Mark Levy

Levy sounds like a carbon copy of Ray Hadley. Same cliches, laughing style way of talking. It is quite off-putting.

Levy is awful.

Brutus

Referee
I love "Gers" inside info on Reading The Play a few months ago he was saying Des Hasler was gone and Ivan Cleary would be coaching only for Des to re-sign. This arvo he claims Trent Barrett will be coaching the 'Dogs next year.....it's pretty obvious that when Hughes is "hearing" his rumours it's from this bloke.

He also says "tricky game" and "key" about a million times. And his AFL man's best bet is always the unders in a tight game.

Iafeta

Referee
Have to lol at Tunks. He always goes off about the standard of play the balls. I've seen classic footage of him running the ball under his gunt while he's face planted on the ground and its play on.

Iafeta

Referee

Gerard Condom. Listen Gwaeme, I like the Wowwiers this week Gwaeme what with Lolohia at the back and Leilua-eye alongside Johnson Gwaeme. They should be able to contwol the wuck Gwaeme.

Also Gwaeme, my AFL man tells me to take the line on Wichmond against Gweater Western Sydney. Wobbo, that should get you the chocolates.

Oh. Ger, ohhh, Graeme, it's just, ohhhh, last week with my winnings Ger I brought dinner for the family.

Should be able to get a new Chinese meal this week Wobbo...

taipan

Referee
We don't need hypnotists, or anaesthetics to put people under .Just a 30 second grab of Talking Porks should do the trick.
If ever a cure for insomnia was on the horizon,the imbeciles from this show have the solution.