What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Generalzod

Immortal
Adrian giving it to to Hughes in regards to Baseball, Adrian :How long does Baseball go for? Hughes :why do you care : Adrian : I wonder why Baseball hasn't caught on in this country, lol Left Hughes speechless...

Vozzy

Juniors
The best call from Adrian was when they had Todd greenberg on and Adrian asked why do the Friday night Broncos get all the advantages. Lol even greenberg was losing his cool with him.

TonyT6

Bench
Just caught 5 minutes of the show, old mate rings up to say that in the last Chooks try on the weekend Tedesco was bludging in defence and asked Graeme his opinion, suprisingly Hughes replied "Ive only seen highlights, i didnt catch the game"..my question is does he watch any games?

Just listening to the radio Brett Papworth has suffered a heart attack, That's a shock..Hope you get well soon.

Yeah heard about that, he's the only one with an opinion worth hearing most times. It'd be a shame if he was the one to kick off. Hope he gets better soon.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
Sounds like Paps will be ok. Good news. Should be back next week.
Without him the show is a sh!t tip. Two Tits is exposed (pardon the pun) and he was only trying to back up the opinions of Hughes today. Not capable of anything more.

Brutus

Referee
Graeme and Robbo just let a gronk called Slash ramble on about some carefactor under 8's soccer tournament in Byron Bay for about 10 mins.

Absolutely painful radio, but they'll probably use it for the promo.

Brutus

Referee
Apparently Dylan Matthews is a key in for the Panthers against Manly on Saturday night according to Gerard Condom.

How good is Graeme Gilberts Barnaby Joyce promo with some jarhead who has no idea about the Australian Constitution at the moment? The soak on the end of the phone sounds like he's in the middle of swallowing billiard balls.

Latest posts