What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

The Marshall

Juniors
I didn't think there would be a bigger flog in NRL circles with their gossip when you have The Lurker and The Mole but Ger "reading the play" Condom takes the cake.

Iafeta

Referee
Is Mark Lambourne still on the show? Another ordinary paid for punting segment. But as far as flogs go, I'm sorry to say but Bruiser the moto GP guy even outdoes Wobbo, Tunks and Gewawd Condom and the 2SM newsreaders combined.

What about Andy the senile drunk? Is he still calling in?

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Heard that NSW AFL spruiker last week yabbering on about how the AFL finals matches were both going to be "crackers" "crackers" "crackers" and that they were expecting a crowd of 20000 for the Giants match. Wrong on all accounts. He was also very good at not trying to answer robbo's (poorly planned) question on the expected crowd at spotless? though he did say some tickets were available.

Would love someone to pose a question related to GWS crowd figures. Looking at the images online, the posted crowd of 14000+ doesnt look accurate.

I would also love to actually hear the nsw afl spruiker next week say that the crowd was disappointing and then something truthful like, "we willing be doubling our efforts", or "will be working harder", we will wait and see

Mr Saab

Referee
Robbo is such a lightweight prude when it comes to sexual humour. "Ohhhhh Graeme thats uncalled for Graeme: (of course he chucks in about 20 Graemes per sentence)
I hope callers ring in and give it to him re GWS and their paltry crowd.
They bung on about having 20000 members yet only get 14k to show up to a 20k seat stadium...and i doubt there was even 14k there.
Move them to Canberra. They are a failure in both attendance and TV numbers.

Life's Good

Coach
Yeah he gets really angry. Room for all sports and that.

I sent another one just then, telling Robbo to go back to Victoria where he belongs. Tunksy and Graeme both laughed while Robbo lost it.

Graeme read out an email from a bloke called Felcher. Lol
Damn, I missed it BUT on the drive home he was noticeably quiet. Good work.

TonyT6

Bench
Yeah he gets really angry. Room for all sports and that.

I sent another one just then, telling Robbo to go back to Victoria where he belongs. Tunksy and Graeme both laughed while Robbo lost it.

Graeme read out an email from a bloke called Felcher. Lol
I heard that, he had zero

Life's Good

Coach
Robbo will be happy the Dogs sacked Des, he won't have to field any questions about GWS because it will be all about the Bulldogs today. Cant wait**.

**This is of course a lie.

Iafeta

Referee
I only caught bits and pieces, but yesterday was a line up of Bulldogs callers. It was horrible. I don't want to sound insensitive but most of them were calling from the local kebabery.

But... they weren't as bad as their guest at 3.30. Jousting. Anyone here interested in jousting aside from throwing turnips, lettuces and cabbages at jousters? It's like Dodgeball where old mate finally works our he's not a pirate. You aren't a medieval knight of the round table either son. God it was awful. I was praying for Bruiser to give a motoGP update to increase my will to live.

I only caught bits and pieces, but yesterday was a line up of Bulldogs callers. It was horrible. I don't want to sound insensitive but most of them were calling from the local kebabery.

But... they weren't as bad as their guest at 3.30. Jousting. Anyone here interested in jousting aside from throwing turnips, lettuces and cabbages at jousters? It's like Dodgeball where old mate finally works our he's not a pirate. You aren't a medieval knight of the round table either son. God it was awful. I was praying for Bruiser to give a motoGP update to increase my will to live.

Lifeline: 13 11 14

Mr Saab

Referee
Magnificent article by Roy Masters today about the GWS Grants in the SMH. I would hope Hughes gets Masters on the show today to discuss it....would make Robbo get all stuttery and "flummoxed"

lucablight

First Grade
The show went off air for about 10 minutes yesterday. Not sure if an intern accidentally pulled the plug but they had to fill it in with some 80s pop music until they were able to fix the issue.

Life's Good

Coach
The show went off air for about 10 minutes yesterday. Not sure if an intern accidentally pulled the plug but they had to fill it in with some 80s pop music until they were able to fix the issue.
Was that before or after Robbos fake laughing when Hughes was reminiscing about Mossop??