What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

innsaneink

Referee
I like how Adrian gets on Graeme's nerves.

He really had him going yesterday. Always says "you'd have to agree with that Graeme". Hughes hates that.

:lol: He does rattle him and Hughes replies very childishly sometimes.

Brutus

Referee
What about that bloke who sounds half cut doing a couple of the 2SM commercials.

He does one for Patonga Beach Hotel and he used to do one for Scoot insect spray.

He's is definitely a drunk reading the ads.

Ausguy

Coach
What about that bloke who sounds half cut doing a couple of the 2SM commercials.

He does one for Patonga Beach Hotel and he used to do one for Scoot insect spray.

He's is definitely a drunk reading the ads.

He also used to do one for a golf resort with 'triple A coaches on hand"...."ask *insert some random jockeys name here* he loves the place, and you will too"

he uses "and you will too" in both ads... he has had 12 schooners for sure

IanG

Coach
At least they talk about footy. Hey even in the cricket season they still talk footy.

Brutus

Referee
He also used to do one for a golf resort with 'triple A coaches on hand"...."ask *insert some random jockeys name here* he loves the place, and you will too"

he uses "and you will too" in both ads... he has had 12 schooners for sure

What about the one for the underwater skin divers association?

"You'll dive right into"

He sounds fully cut when he drops that line.

Brutus

Referee
At least they talk about footy. Hey even in the cricket season they still talk footy.

That's why I listen.

I'd miss it if it wasn't on while working, while jogging, but there's a few annoying things there. Starting with Gavin Robertson.

innsaneink

Referee
God help you if youre like me and sometimes leave it on after theyve finished, the old fart on afterwards - Graham Gilbert "G'day cobber, owyagoin?" is a very annoying old merkin

PARRA_FAN

Coach

My point before, someone tell me a station that talks footy on a Saturday afternoon?

Wish they brought back the show for Saturdays but also just p1ss Tunks off.

Latest posts