What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Brutus

Referee
Someone should tell Tunks that criticising AFL is actually an option.

Also, that Chris Sandow is a decent, exciting player who has a dig.

Parra

Referee
God help you if youre like me and sometimes leave it on after theyve finished, the old fart on afterwards - Graham Gilbert "G'day cobber, owyagoin?" is a very annoying old merkin

Yes, But if anyone thinks that the people who call in to Talkin' Sport are special then just listen to the 2SM callers as the night goes on.

It is comedy central.

IanG

Coach
God help you if youre like me and sometimes leave it on after theyve finished, the old fart on afterwards - Graham Gilbert "G'day cobber, owyagoin?" is a very annoying old merkin

By then I've switched over to The Dirt/Hot 30 countdown

redvscotty

First Grade
'Is eet..........flushing the toilet?'

I love it during the secret sound ad when they say that $750 could change your life.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Greatest promo was "G'day Grant, do me a favour." "I cant he's already dead" "Somebody ask Dennis Lillee who done it, he'd know the old pakistani fast bowler wouldnt he, what a load of garbage!"

I've made the mistake of forgetting to change the channel when I get home from work a few times. I turn on the car the next morning and that drop kick Grant Goldman is on. Some of the deadset left overs from the gene pool call into that guys show.

innsaneink

Referee
Haha some drunk was the final caller tonite and dropped the F bomb, Hughes chimes in after he'd chopped him too late and smarmily states, "why do we save the worst for last, too bad Dave, it didnt get through"
Guess what Graham, it did.

Sushemi

Juniors
Haha some drunk was the final caller tonite and dropped the F bomb, Hughes chimes in after he'd chopped him too late and smarmily states, "why do we save the worst for last, too bad Dave, it didnt get through"
Guess what Graham, it did.

That was piss funny tonight. Heaps was so much less smug and interesting when he was with Jimmy Smith.
Robbo and Tunks have dragged this show down for years. Even Percy gives me the shits these days.

I say.......... Has anyone ever seen Darren, Phillip and Justin Langer in the same room?

IanG

Coach
Greatest promo was "G'day Grant, do me a favour." "I cant he's already dead" "Somebody ask Dennis Lillee who done it, he'd know the old pakistani fast bowler wouldnt he, what a load of garbage!"

I've made the mistake of forgetting to change the channel when I get home from work a few times. I turn on the car the next morning and that drop kick Grant Goldman is on. Some of the deadset left overs from the gene pool call into that guys show.

Thankfully we only get the first Half Hour of him before the local breakfast show kicks in.

Also tempted to tune in from Midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. Just wall to wall music. Been like that ever since Brian Howard resigned a few years ago.

Brutus

Referee

:lol::lol: Yes I remember that one.

Some of their 'show highlight' ads are just cringeworthy though.

Someone should tell Tunks to stop interrupting his own sentences with "but the thing is".

Brutus

Referee
That was piss funny tonight. Heaps was so much less smug and interesting when he was with Jimmy Smith.
Robbo and Tunks have dragged this show down for years. Even Percy gives me the shits these days.

I say.......... Has anyone ever seen Darren, Phillip and Justin Langer in the same room?

Jimmy and Heaps had a fall-out. Shame, but good to hear Jimmy on Sunday mornings. He makes that show with Zorba. Holly is a waste of space.

Phillip from Dubbo and Langer sound incredibly alike.

I wonder who would win a speed-reading comp out of those three (darren included).

Darren doesn't go to many Souffs games anymore. He's given up on them after all these years. My prediction is Darren will start following GWS if Souths don't have a successful year soon. His type are easily hooked in.

Brutus

Referee
They are talking too much VFL lately and they are getting that GWS Sheedie idiot on today.

I shall let them know about it via email.

Mr Saab

Referee
Gavin is carring on like a complete and utter f**king idiot today....worst than i have ever heard him.
He is a GWS tosser

Sushemi

Juniors
Gavin is carring on like a complete and utter f**king idiot today....worst than i have ever heard him.
He is a GWS tosser

And tomorrow, next week, the week after....
I could be wrong but doesn't Gavin Robertson work for GWS as Corporate Partnership Executive? If so, easy going for Sheeds!