What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Yep...Craig.

He rang other AM stations during the day, always referring to the DT.

My wife joked he was a hen-pecked husband with no back bone.

Yep...Craig.

He rang other AM stations during the day, always referring to the DT.

My wife joked he was a hen-pecked husband with no back bone.

I always pictured some semi geniused loner who lived in a non descript 1 bedroom red brick unit in a suburb like Roselands, where the highlight of the day was going down to the newsagent and purchasing the DT and some dog food. To eat.

Mr Saab

Referee
i'll say Graeme, have you read page 68 of the telegraph today? I'll say i cant believe the bulldogs are getting rid of Brent Sherwin. I'll say he led the bulldogs to the 2004 Grand final.

taipan

Referee
They should call that program the full moon show.It brings out the loons,layabouts,lightweights,liver soakers seeking their couple of minutes of fame.
A supposedly serious show,full of unintentional comedians.

Iafeta

Referee
How's Tunksy going? Poor old mate spent the entire off season belittling Cronulla for buying what he called a sub standard halfback in Chad Townsend. He would bring it up in every segment.

drago brelli

Bench
They should call that program the full moon show.It brings out the loons,layabouts,lightweights,liver soakers seeking their couple of minutes of fame.
A supposedly serious show,full of unintentional comedians.

That's what all talk back degenerates into. The sensible tend to stay away from talk back. Some listen and shake their heads and some say, "shit, and these people have the vote". It's a bit of a freak show.

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
How's Tunksy going? Poor old mate spent the entire off season belittling Cronulla for buying what he called a sub standard halfback in Chad Townsend. He would bring it up in every segment.

Tunkys has death rided Chad all yr. Tunks will point to being correct with Flanno hooking him in semi vs Raiders. Plus, Maloney carried him

Iafeta

Referee
Oh god they have no standards. Haven't tuned into Brent Bumbletude for a while. He had a caller ring up to say

"Hi Brent, it's a lovely day up here. The birds are out. There's Ibis birds, there's parrots, there's red ones, there's green ones. So what I called about have you heard Tony Abbott voice Stairway to Heaven... Oh wait. I got that wrong Brent. Sorry, I mean I would like to hear Tony Abbott voice out Stairway to Heaven".

I'm surprised more 2SM listeners and hosts don't end themselves. It's a terrible cacophony of dribblers and sub average hosts.

TonyT6

Bench
Tuned in yesterday for 10 minutes, a 76 year old bloke who played 12B cricket for Cootamundra rambled on about the Phil Hughes coronial enquiry. They mustn't of had any other callers waiting because they just let him go on and on...it was horrendous

Tuned in yesterday for 10 minutes, a 76 year old bloke who played 12B cricket for Cootamundra rambled on about the Phil Hughes coronial enquiry. They mustn't of had any other callers waiting because they just let him go on and on...it was horrendous

No doubt followed by Robbo with "Yeah, well it's just... I dunno... What do you think Graeme? I mean, you'd know, right? Right, Graeme? I think we just need to, you know..."

Iafeta

Referee
Some Mong rang in yesterday for 10 minutes saying he wasn't a Dogs fan but was pleading for Hughes and Mortimer to kiss and make up as it was tearing him up because they should be such good friends. He musta had 40 skewies of Tooheys Old I reckon

Iafeta

Referee
According to the old punting dude they get between schooners to give tips for on Fridays has the Kiwis down to win tonight. He likes the halves pairing of Johnson and Leylani

Latest posts