What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3...2...1 against penriff

Eion

First Grade
3 Moyza. The dude is exceeding my expectations. Best on field by a mile.
2 Val. Best game at fullback
1 feef. You big delicious burrito you

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
3 - Moylan
2 - Val
1 - Fifita

HM to sorensen, man handled that big merkin Kikau all day. Huge fan of Scotty, hope he sticks around

bluefox68

Staff member
I saw Moylan’s try and his run and try assist to Val. Listened to some of the 1st half on the radio... Did notice some ‘tough runs’ by Robert E. Lee...

3. Moylan
2. Val
1. Lee

Craigshark

First Grade
Capewell??

Out of curiosity, what did he do for you to justify one point ?

Thought he played well out of position. Set up Katoa, put a good hit on Kikau, defended reasonably well against a lot quicker and bigger guy in Blake. Who got your votes?

lolesi

First Grade
Thought he played well out of position. Set up Katoa, put a good hit on Kikau, defended reasonably well against a lot quicker and bigger guy in Blake. Who got your votes?

Fair enough. At times I thought he struggled a bit. Wasn’t a bad performance either. He needs new boots though that’s for sure, loves a slip!

Moyza
Holmes
Lee/woods

Latest posts