What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 at Sharks Rd 20

rabbitohs95

Bench
3. Sutton
2. Goodwin
1. Crichton

No one played poor but Farah and Reynolds really failed to step up when required...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Crichton (please extend this kid I think I love him)
2. Tom (pretty good game from the big lad.)
1. Jennings - since when could this guy defend like that? Honestly looked like one of our best outside backs tonight!

Honourable mentions to Sam
(that would of hurt)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Diego's MIA so I'll get the ball rolling.

3. Crichton
2. Jennings
1. Tom[/QUOTE
images
Where oh where is diego:p...Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
3 Angus
2 Sam
1 could have gone to a few but I'm giving it to Tom as it was a big improvement from him.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
There were the usual performers showing heart but I noticed a few others putting in.
3. Jennings, 1 poor error but certainly a big improvement
2. Fui, he's 1st half was very involved, he's progressing well
1.Tom, over 140m, better discipline

All burgi did well and Gus. Although these guys often get the points and deservedly I think last night a few others were over looked

greg jay

Juniors
Truth is most played strong in a hard fought loss. Kudos to the team effort. However young Burns failing to score of Alf's precision bomb when it hit his chest late in the second stanza was the game right there. The Crisps were definetly there to topple Up Up Malakas.

Latest posts