What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 from Rooders Romp

Chimp

Bench
Nicho
Jesse
Kaufusi
That’s what I was also thinking, but actually, Katoa HAS to get points, he was immense.

Best game I’ve ever seen from OK, nullified their starting middles and did big big minutes (on the back of back 5 doing so much grunt work out of yardage). But Katoa has to get the 1 point for me.

That’s what I was also thinking, but actually, Katoa HAS to get points, he was immense.

Best game I’ve ever seen from OK, nullified their starting middles and did big big minutes (on the back of back 5 doing so much grunt work out of yardage). But Katoa has to get the 1 point for me.
Mate, they're my points and I'm not changing them 😁

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Awesome all over the park but Nicho will get all the points. McInnis on the Marty Johns show talked about younger blokes finally getting it. Understanding what it takes. I like it. Teig is a monster this year. Ronaldo as good as any other winger in the comp. We are building nicely.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
OK..Tom and Mac in the pigs
Jessie...Nicho and Big Sexy in the backs. Not a bad player in the squad. Seems like they're starting to believe in themselves but the next month will be telling

Reactions: PJ

Ozzi_78

First Grade
All 17 get an equal share of 5 of the points and Fitz gets 1 all to himself. Coaching Masterclass