What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1.. Knights

fizman

Bench
3. All of the fringe players putting pressure on our established stars allowing them to play their best.
2. Fifita + Prior - For the last month of footy.
1. NRL - They have put the right amount of air in each of the footballs for our liking.

Eion

First Grade
I really liked brails today. But moyza, the best and good on him. Also shout for Val, lewie and rammy

Eion

First Grade
3. All of the fringe players putting pressure on our established stars allowing them to play their best.
2. Fifita + Prior - For the last month of footy.
1. NRL - They have put the right amount of air in each of the footballs for our liking.
Good call

3. Prior
2. Lewis
1 Moylan

Prior and Lewie did the hard stuff and inflicted the damage, Moylan just iced the cake.

txta2

Bench
Giving Chad points over Moylan is a piss take. Every other week this year you’d be right, but not today.
I'd give Chad 1 point for standing back and doing nothing while Moylan runs the team,but I won't
. And also he doesn't have to kick downtown now as Wade is back.
The team absolutely killed it
3 Moylan
2 prior
1 Bakuya,lewis

wibble

Bench
3 Moylan. 6 try assists. If he doesn't get your three you must have missed the game. And was great in defense. Probably as good a game as any half will play this year, though I'm hoping for more like this from Moylan.
2 Holmes. Looked very dangerous all game. Like he did against Canberra. If he plays like that even Frenzy may rate him just above reserve grade standard.
1 to any number of players. Most were very good. Prior, Lewis, Graham, Ramien, Townsend, Lee, Paulo all had particularly good games. If I had to pick one I'd go Prior.

To think, Fifita not there and Gallen probably not in our top 10 players on the field, and we won easily...

Frenzy.

Immortal
No points for the hat trick hero mate? :)

No. He wasn’t outstanding in terms of producing pivotal plays. Just did what an $850,000 winger should do. Against an ISP standard team.

Didn’t create anything and scored 3 tries off the back of other’s creativity.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3 Moylan. 6 try assists. If he doesn't get your three you must have missed the game. And was great in defense. Probably as good a game as any half will play this year, though I'm hoping for more like this from Moylan.
2 Holmes. Looked very dangerous all game. Like he did against Canberra. If he plays like that even Frenzy may rate him just above reserve grade standard.
1 to any number of players. Most were very good. Prior, Lewis, Graham, Ramien, Townsend, Lee, Paulo all had particularly good games. If I had to pick one I'd go Prior.

To think, Fifita not there and Gallen probably not in our top 10 players on the field, and we won easily...

Doubtful. He didn’t do anything unexpected. Which means, he just did his job. Like the 16 others.

Eion

First Grade
3 tries, 164 meters, as many post contact meters as Prizza, 8 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks, 2 offloads is not an average winger doing his job. You are embarrassing yourself Frenzy, even more than usual.

shaggs

Coach
3 moyzo
2 lewzo
1 valzo

Great win but let’s not suck each other’s penis’s jut yet.
Cmon. Why not?
3 tries, 164 meters, as many post contact meters as Prizza, 8 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks, 2 offloads is not an average winger doing his job. You are embarrassing yourself Frenzy, even more than usual.
He was pretty good. I was critical at the start of the season, but the move back to the wing and a hot injection of confidence has him Running again. Looks freer.
Injury concerns are sorted again.
Sure it was the Knights, and they have been ordinary the past month but footy is footy.
He could have turned it up and the team lost like used to be the case.

I’m happy if he keeps performing like that

Cmon. Why not?

He was pretty good. I was critical at the start of the season, but the move back to the wing and a hot injection of confidence has him Running again. Looks freer.
Injury concerns are sorted again.
Sure it was the Knights, and they have been ordinary the past month but footy is footy.
He could have turned it up and the team lost like used to be the case.

I’m happy if he keeps performing like that
Did you see Charlton HestonHausen play on Sat?

Latest posts