What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1.. Knights

Big Bloke

Juniors
No. He wasn’t outstanding in terms of producing pivotal plays. Just did what an $850,000 winger should do. Against an ISP standard team.

Didn’t create anything and scored 3 tries off the back of other’s creativity.

Mate, on the wing he's not there to create, he's there to finish. Which he did superbly.
I get that you don't like him, the reasons why elude me, but you need to man up and give him some credit when he plays well.

He wasn't just like the other 16 guys at all, considering one of them didn't even get on the field!

Surely

Post Whore
3 tries, 164 meters, as many post contact meters as Prizza, 8 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks, 2 offloads is not an average winger doing his job. You are embarrassing yourself Frenzy, even more than usual.

Looks like he’s considered to be worth more than Darius Bennet and Oates

Frenzy and reefy need to talk to their “contacts” and see if the Qld selectors want to borrow their labradors

Card Shark

Immortal
Felix will probably have passed Matty Rogers on strike rate now after the last couple of weeks.

Was only 1 game behind him for first 50.

shaggs

Coach

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mate, on the wing he's not there to create, he's there to finish. Which he did superbly.
I get that you don't like him, the reasons why elude me, but you need to man up and give him some credit when he plays well.

He wasn't just like the other 16 guys at all, considering one of them didn't even get on the field!

I’m waiting for him to play to the standard he should on how paycheck. His performance was 100% predictable. He only did what was expected. Nothing more.

You clearly don’t pay attention anyway.

Who didn’t get on the field?

Minutes played below

B1DF3A74-41C4-4519-B59E-A274C4E670E9.png

Big Bloke

Juniors
I’m waiting for him to play to the standard he should on how paycheck. His performance was 100% predictable. He only did what was expected. Nothing more.

You clearly don’t pay attention anyway.

Who didn’t get on the field?

Minutes played below

View attachment 20417

Got me Frenz. I messed up. Thought Williams was part of the 17. I was wrong.

I just hope that in the future you might give a little more credit to Val for what he does.
I know he has his faults but the way you carry on you’d think he should be playing A Grade Park football.

Clearly Flanno thinks he’s a first grader.
Clearly Kevvie Walters thinks he’s an Origin player.
I don’t think mugs like you and me should profess to know more than those two gentlemen.

So here’s where we’ll leave it. You don’t like him, neither does your two other mates.
And that’s fine. Knock yourselves out.

But I think you’ll find the majority of Sharks fans like him and want him to stay.

Latest posts