What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 rd 7 vs Bulldogs

DiegoNT

First Grade
3. Chricton- Good all game
2. Turner- was great in his first stint
1. Talaki- huge improvement on previous weeks

Last edited:

CAFPOW

Juniors
3. The fans who stayed at the stadium watching Souths play like crap
2. Crichton
1. Goodwin

greg jay

Juniors
Nobody.
Poor performance all around. Plenty of effort for 70% of the match but too poor in 1. Ball Control & 2. Finishing in the red zone. Maguire in 5 seasons still has failed to get the team to minimise stupid UNFORCED turnovers including Johnson failing to identify the possible threat of a ball rolling in the dead ball zone. IDIOT!!!

greg jay

Juniors
Personally... I do NOT want to see or hear the name Talakai again! 1-4 with him as a starter and a paltry 10.2 ppg. I believe had Hunt played we win. No argument. So many WASTED opportunities to pull away in this game and NO REAL THRUST OUT WIDE. Talakai tries hard but he is simply TOO SMALL AND TOO SLOW!!!

greg jay

Juniors
Zero to all and sundry. Loss cost me a $5,340 Multi collect. Final game in a 6-Leg Card anchored around the midweek Champions League.