What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 update 2/3 way through our season

DiegoNT

First Grade
I didn't see any of that.

I saw someone vote 3 points for dave tyrrell in his comeback game, and while he was good i think he far way from being in the top 3. That's the only obvious one in the last 8 games

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yourself and another had Clark in our best 3 the other night!!!!!

That's a joke!!!!!! Clark comes on gives a penalty away and regularly got pushed back. As he wasn't on the front foot those offloads meant nothing!!!!!!!

Imo that's a joke vote.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think he deserved the one point, so did another. Other people went for others so he didn't make the overall 3-2-1. What's the problem.

Wasn't a joke vote either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think he deserved the one point, so did another. Other people went for others so he didn't make the overall 3-2-1. What's the problem.

Wasn't a joke vote either.
Tyrrell 3 and Clark 2 by Southsport and then liked by Thingfish!!!!!

That was round 17. A joke vote!!!!

Clark getting pushed back and not making metres is not doing his job. FACT.....

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well it's people's opinions, not everyone sees the game the same.

But to make it to the final 3-2-1 it takes multiple voters to agree on a player being in the top 3.

So your concerns don't mean much

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I would hope people aren't doing the 3,2,1's as a joke or with personal bias. Destroys the whole idea. The leaderboard is a fair reflection of players that have had breakout games. Sam is almost always our best performer along with Crichton. Walker and Farah have been inconsistent but have also had breakout games during the season. The rest have been consistently average. Some even below average.

R20 I thought you would agree with this leaderboard tbh.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would hope people aren't doing the 3,2,1's as a joke or with personal bias. Destroys the whole idea. The leaderboard is a fair reflection of players that have had breakout games. Sam is almost always our best performer along with Crichton. Walker and Farah have been inconsistent but have also had breakout games during the season. The rest have been consistently average. Some even below average.

R20 I thought you would agree with this leaderboard tbh.
There was just a few that voted sarcastically!!!! Most have done the right thing though which is good.

Of course I agree that Angus and Sam are in a different class!!!!