What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bunnies.

Meth

Staff member
3- Hoffman- not getting the support that he deserves.
2- Kata- even the errors he made were born out of enthusiasm.
1- Vete

HM- Mannering

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. Hoffman. About the only person I can think of that was impactual
2. Mannering. He always gets effort votes in shit performances
1. Dunno.

TheDMC

Bench
1. Hoffman
2. Vete
3. Fus

Well most of the team was disgraceful and as soon as the heat was on, Maumolo and Lolohea flaws were exposed horribly. Cappy your chickens came home to roost. Nicely played Souths.

I feel angry.

Meth

Staff member
3. Hoffman. About the only person I can think of that was impactual
2. Mannering. He always gets effort votes in shit performances
1. Dunno.

I can see how Kata can be polarising, but I think Vete was objectively good. Tevaga was ok too.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, Tevaga was okay. Give him one. Kata scored a good try, but I guess the inability to find Manu with that pass and the fact he butchered that, plus made other errors, sticks out. Vete needs to get that ridiculous lead with the shoulder crap out of his game.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, Tevaga was okay. Give him one. Kata scored a good try, but I guess the inability to find Manu with that pass and the fact he butchered that, plus made other errors, sticks out. Vete needs to get that ridiculous lead with the shoulder crap out of his game.

I thought that was as much Manu's fault as it was Kata's

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Hoffman
2. Johnson
1. Kata

These three guys are the only reasons we got any points on the board.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Bodene Thompson, he averages one or two bad howlers every game and is one of the first to drop off when things go bad, his missed tackle count was huge today. Also seems to always look for the glory play running off Johnsons hip for the try, when has he ever found his outside men?

I feel for Tui and Ken, both turning in shocking performances that should never have happened in the first place.

Blair

Coach
3. Hoffman - still has pace out wide, imagine if he was still at Melbourne?

2. Mannering - tackled like mad to stop fifty being put on us. If anything it keeps us still reasonably OK with for and against, although not where we want to be. If it does come down to the last game then we don't want a ridiculous scenario where we have to win by fifty or sixty.

1. Kata - he's still only 21 remember, he'll be a flake every now and then, for a while longer.

Hm Johnson, he tried but it wasn't his night.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Juniors
3 hoffman
2 mannering
1 jazz better awareness of the runners but needs to lose the loopy pass. giving the opposition too much time to get on our runners

too much epic fail for HMs this week.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. Hoffman
2. Kata
1. Fusitua

Think we got too far ahead of ourselves. All the talk in the media was that we were definitely going to make the semis and I reckon 3/4's the squad believed their own hype and thought SJ/Fus/Solomone/Tui would pull out some tricks and as a result they weren't up for the grind.

Very disappointing.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Ryan Hoffman

Hoffman 39
Kata 15
Mannering 10

Vete 8
Johnson 7
Tevaga 3
Fusitua 2

14 voted